Anyone using Solver BI360??

ksmit...@hotmail.com

Feb 18, 2011, 12:56:44 PM2/18/11
My company is thinking of purchasing Solver's BI360 financial
reporting tool that integrates with Solomon, but we are unable to get
a list of customers from the vendor. Is anyone using it? If so, what
are its strengths / weaknesses?? Thanks in advance for the
information!

Kristin Allen

Feb 24, 2011, 1:02:20 PM2/24/11
I haven't used that tool in particular but I have worked with Solver in the past. Sadly, my suggestion would be to find another tool, reasons follow:

1. They don't understand the SL tables to the level they should.
2. They tool I worked with couldn't handle 13 periods
3. They ran SQL scripts to change fields in GL Setup to change from 13 to 12 periods so their tool would work!
4. In the end they couldn't deliver what my client needed and the project was halted.
5. They are very slow to respond.

Again, different product by them but this was only 18 months ago.

Hopefully that helps.

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Install Windows Updates using C# & WUAPI
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0e46f5cb-9c67-41fb-b362-4981543fd24b/install-windows-updates-using-c--wuapi.aspx