looking for an environmental software solution

Lynn S

May 13, 2008, 1:23:01 PM5/13/08
looking for an environmental software solution to integrate with Dynamics SL,
GP or AX? Contact Lynn at lshe...@capturesolutions.com 724-334-2780 x101

Price Brattin

May 16, 2008, 10:01:01 AM5/16/08
Maybe there is some software for you but we probably need to know more about
what you are looking for. Please explain what you want to do with an
environmental software solution.
--
Price Brattin
Certified MBS/Solomon Consultant

Lynn S

May 16, 2008, 3:43:02 PM5/16/08
Price,

Is your company or a client looking for a enviromental software solution?
Lynn

Price Brattin

May 16, 2008, 3:51:15 PM5/16/08
I guess I was confused as to what you are posting. Are you advertising your
solution or looking for a solution?

gabriel...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2014, 8:34:35 AM2/14/14
Does the consultant have experience with your types of pollutants or your specific area of concern?