re-run a package

Chris

Nov 26, 2009, 12:06:01 AM11/26/09
SMS 2003. I have a package which is set to run once. It was pushed to a XP
workstation and the log showed that it was successful. But it isn't working
properly. I want to push it again but in the log it says can't run it again
since the package was set to run once and it ran successfully before. What
can I do so I can push the package again for another complete install.

The package is to push a couple dll and a VB script. No uninstall unless to
manually delete those files. I tried to rename those files but SMS still
thinks it was installed successfully once.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Garth

Nov 26, 2009, 8:17:28 AM11/26/09
Take a look at the right-click tools, this will help you out.
http://www.myitforum.com/articles/8/view.asp?id=7099

"Chris" <Ch...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

--

Garth Jones