help with Microsoft.CompactFramework.Design.UnsafeComponent

robson

Oct 27, 2009, 11:47:01 PM10/27/09
I just ported working project from VS2005 to VS2008 and getting bunch of
errors in designer, no forms are showing with resco controls I had before.
Any tips how get aroun this or I need to revert back to VS2005???
thanks

Vladimir Gregor

Sep 19, 2011, 7:39:07 AM9/19/11
I believe you can find the answer on Bee Mobile forum:

http://beemobile4.net/forum/read.php?1,58

You may also consider using Bee Mobile iPack - suite of .NET CF controls. They run smoothly on Windows Mobile and Windows CE. You can find out more here:

http://beemobile4.net/products/ipack

Best regards
Vladimir Gregor