瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Petr Smyd

未讀,
2003年10月23日 清晨5:30:562003/10/23
收件者:
Hello,

Could you help me with this problem:

I have problem with upload file on portal site, when file size for upload is
> 100 MB. Upload file with < 100 MB size is OK.

Upload file < 100 MB - result OK
1. Login to portal as administrator
2. Go to Document Library Web part and add new document
3. Choose file and Save and Close
4. Document is uploaded in Document Library on portal

Upload file > 100 MB - result FALSE
1. Login to portal as administrator
2. Go to Document Library Web part and add new document
3. Choose file and Save and Close
4. Upload proceed, but not finish. !!! Portal display login dialog - I login
to portal as administrator again !!!
5. Upload continues.Then Internet Explorer display error "The page cannot be
displayed - Cannot find server or DNS Error" and upload failed.

Installation:
Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003
Microsoft windows SharePoint Serices 2
OS: Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition with latest hot fix

Configuration:
1. Windows SharePoint Services - Virtual Server General Settings - Maximum
Upload Size set to 450 MB
2. web.config file - <httpRuntime maxRequestLength="460800" />
3. Portal Web Site Properties in IIS: Connection timeout: 600 seconds
ASP script timeout:
600 seconds

Thank you for help Petr Smyd

Mike Walsh

未讀,
2003年10月23日 上午9:20:292003/10/23
收件者:
> Installation:
> Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server 2003
> Microsoft windows SharePoint Serices 2

My usual question - have you really done two installations (i.e. of both WSS
and SPS 2003) ? If you have only installed SPS 2003 please do not list WSS
as being installed - you have installed only SPS 2003 (which we all know
*includes* a WSS layer)

On the question itself,

could it be that your 'over 100 MB upload' includes a very large file that
is over ca 70MB. It's known that there are problems with this size of
individual files irrespective of the size you have specified the maximum
upload to be.

Mike Walsh
Helsinki
Finland

"Petr Smyd" <sm...@xdom.cz> wrote in message

James Edelen [MVP]

未讀,
2003年10月23日 上午11:55:322003/10/23
收件者:
Basically what is happening is that your file upload is not completing
before the ASP connection timeout runs (10 minutes). This could be caused
by many different things, but it really isn't recommended to upload files >
~75MB, becasue as you have seen it doesn't always work right.

--
James Edelen
Microsoft MVP - SharePoint Portal Server

"Petr Smyd" <sm...@xdom.cz> wrote in message

Yale Zhou

未讀,
2003年11月14日 下午1:34:052003/11/14
收件者:
I have exactly the same problem. How can I trouble shooting this problem?

Is this a bug?

Yale Zhou

"James Edelen [MVP]" <j...@mvps.org> wrote in message news:<#DOsZ4Xm...@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...

Mike Walsh [MVP]

未讀,
2003年11月15日 凌晨3:58:282003/11/15
收件者:
Use smaller batches and smaller files.

You can't troubleshoot. It's inherent in the product (i.e. it just happens
that way)

Mike Walsh, Helsinki, Finland
WSS FAQ at wss.collutions.com
Please reply to the newsgroup