Could changing SharePoint Themes and styles possibly be any more difficult?

Keithb

Dec 1, 2006, 6:45:08 PM12/1/06
I am a great advocate of Microsoft products and almost never complain about
product imperfections. I'm going to make an exception in the case of
SharePoint themes. Having customized many themes using FrontPage 2003 along
with all of the information that I can dig up in the SWS SDK, web articles,
and blogs, I am sure the process and tools used for modifying a theme was
designed by a committee. No one person could be that obtuse. Is it too much
to hope that the process for modifying themes in ver 3.0 will be simplified
and will work consistently across different themes?

Keith

shirleyric...@gmail.com

May 15, 2014, 3:44:53 AM5/15/14

How is it with the SharePoint 2013 themes? You find any issues with those? I have just signed up for a free SharePoint 2013 site with http://www.cloudappsportal.com.