Freelance SharePoint Developer with performance tuning experience...

Sumeet Leo

May 8, 2017, 11:15:49 PM5/8/17
I am freelance software developer looking for work from home.

- I have 10+ Years of experience in software development
- 10+ Years of experience ASP.NET
- 8+ Years of experience in SharePoint 2007/2010/2013
- 1+ Years of experience in SharePoint Apps
- 4+ Years of experience in MVC
- 10+ Years of experience in MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- 2+ Years of experience in SSIS / SSRS
- 4+ Years PHP and MySQL
- Strong Design and Architecture experience in ASP.NET and SharePoint based application
- 6+ Years of experience in performance tuning on ASP.NET, SQL Server and SharePoint Projects

I am open on fixed monthly price for long term assignment.

Contact me @ Skype: john.leo1977 or Gtalk: sumeet.leo