SharePoint Hosting

Skip to the first unread message

benjamin...@gmail.com

13 Oct 2008, 10:45:0113/10/2008
If you are looking to test drive SharePoint or would prefer to have
your SharePoint deployment hosted, take a look at GOIWX. We work with
end users looking for a better way to manage SharePoint. We also work
with Partners who have developed a solution based on SharePoint, who
prefer to focus on their product and not the management or maintenance
of a SharePoint Server. Use our investment in hosting to deliver your
SharePoint Solution to anyone with internet access. [www.goiwx.com]

Hosting SharePoint has many benefits over a premise based deployment.
Including faster implementation, faster return on investment, and less
overhead for your IT Department. Allow your IT to focus on more
important projects. [www.goiwx.com]

Ben
www.goiwx.com

thomash...@gmail.com

3 Mar 2015, 07:19:2003/03/2015
Hey I found very cool website whose offers free SharePoint hosting
https://www.cloudappsportal.com/