SPCAP - SharePoint Capacity Planning Tool released!

Cornelius J. van Dyk [MVP]

May 12, 2007, 10:15:23 AM5/12/07
Hey everyone,

Having had to struggle through the confusing documentation for
SharePoint capacity planning myself, I figured that it would be great if
there was a tool that automated the process. I looked around and found
nothing like that existed, so a couple of weekends later, I had created
one. :-) Of course there are many variables to the equation, but the
tool reduces a lot of overhead and saves a lot of time for simple
guidance on server farm requirements.
If you or anyone you know needs to do capacity planning for SharePoint,
please do pass this on to them.
http://www.cjvandyk.com/blog/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=100

Also, please leave any comments or feedback you may have on the blog
comments page. It is always much appreciated.

--
Thanks
Blog: http://www.cjvandyk.com/blog

ambari...@gmail.com

May 7, 2014, 8:13:58 AM5/7/14
Hi, thanks for giving such a detailed insight into the capacity planning topic. I tried to access the link you gave for SPCAP however, it gives page not found.

Also, is there any other location from where I can download this tool. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks