Multiple QA Workday Lead Positions :::: Miami, FL ::; Contract 6 Months

rohit...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2019, 3:35:04 PM3/18/19
Implementing partner : HCL America

Hello ,
My name is Rohit and I am a professional recruiter at Vision Information Systems Inc.
I have an opportunity for " QA Workday Lead (TDD) ", “QA Automation Lead, Workday- HR”, “QA Automation Lead Workday- Planning/Integration” and looking for a candidate who can join Immediately if you are open to job market reply me at rohit...@visionisys.com or you reach me at 901 245 5807. reply me with updated resume and contact details and if you could refer someone i really appreciate it.

Note :100% onsite
Fill this below details along with resume:
VIsa status :
Expected Rate :
How soon you can join :
Contact number :
Job Title : QA Workday Lead (TDD)
Location : Miami, FL
Project : Contract 6 months
Mandatory Skills : QA Automation Lead, Workday- Finance, VSTS, Selenium
Job Description:
 Strong understanding of Test planning, execution and automation of Integrations with Workday
 5-10 years’ experience in software testing and or Workday Implementations

Job Title : QA Automation Lead, (HR)
Location : Miami, FL
Project : Contract 6 months
Mandatory Skills : QA Automation Lead, Workday- HR
The QA Workday Lead needs to demonstrate managerial skills including but not limited to the following areas: delegation, team development, effective communication skills, and leadership. Responsibility includes the following:
 Foster the team environment through active, hands-on participation and through coaching and mentoring Encourage sharing of ideas and consideration of all viewpoints among the team members
 Provide challenge & direction to the team to help achieve high performance by defining expectations, goals and milestones
 Review/Validation of team member test plans, test results and project plans

Job Title : QA Automation Lead, (Planning/Integration)
Location : Miami, FL
Project : Contract 6 months
Mandatory Skills : QA Automation Lead, Workday- Planning/Integration
The QA Workday Lead will ensure that the clients QA methodology is adhered to on all projects under their control. They will have involvement in a continuous improvement program to review and revise, as necessary, the quality assurance objectives and processes, including definition and implementation of the environment and infrastructure of quality assurance. Participate in defining overall releases, engineering infrastructure, review and revision of quality metrics and measurement systems.

Key Responsibilities include:
 Reviews compliance with current standards and procedures for project business requirements documentation, testing documentation and measurements
 Identifying, improving, and implementing standards for QA processes
 Train team member’s on QA methodology as needed
 Implementation of appropriate QA productivity and testing tools
 Provide leadership with Project Management tools and techniques

--
Thanks & Regards
Rohit Kotla