Looking for Sharepoint Admin::::::Anywhere in USA (should be open)

rohit...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2019, 2:37:34 PM3/7/19
Implementing partner : BirlaSoft
Hello ,
My name is Rohit and I am a professional recruiter at Vision Information Systems Inc.
I have an opportunity for "Sharepoint Admin" and looking for a candidate who can join Immediately if you have any consultant send it to me at rohit...@visionisys.com or you reach me at 901 245 5807. reply me with updated resume and consultant's contact details and if you could refer someone i really appreciate it.
Job Title : Sharepoint Admin
Location : Anywhere in USA (should be open)
Duration : 6+ months
Note :100% onsite
Fill this below details along with resume:
VIsa status :
Expected rate :
How soon you can join :
Contact number :

Note: “US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b visa’s at this time"
JD:
"Requirements:
1 . Project - SharePoint server migration from SharePoint version 2010 to SharePoint version 2019 - On Premise > On Premise - Install & Configure SharePoint server & SQL server - Migration of team sites - approximately 50 sites - Utilization of Data Migration tools

SharePoint Administrator Duties and Responsibilities for on-premises SharePoint Implement Security
• Manage system security
• Configures SharePoint services and settings
• Documents SharePoint configuration and architecture
• Manages the site layout structure and content Ensure Maintenance
• Deploys custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages If needed.
• Monitor and tune SharePoint farm as needed, including server and database
• Create and maintain backups
• Review all customizations for impact
• Set up and manage Search
• Install and activate farm features as needed
• Manage user synchronization through integration with authentication systems (e.g. LDAP)
• System patching and upgrades
• Troubleshooting and exception handling in case of system fail. Monitor System Usage
• Manages site quotas and file size limits
• Reviews and monitoring usage reports
• Review ULS logs for any errors
• Manages content databases and creating new ones as required
• Administers and maintain sites and sub-sites SharePoint Administrator Required Skills
• Experience with SharePoint
• PowerShell
• SQL database administration
• IIS
• Windows Server administration
• Programming experience with .net, JavaScript, XML
• Understanding of networking and system architecture"

--
Thanks & Regards
Rohit Kotla