Need Assistance with If/Then Statement in SharePoint

patsfa...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2015, 4:09:40 PM4/16/15
Good Afternoon Everyone. I am looking for an if/then type of formula for a SharePoint site and mind you, I am new to SharePoint. My Columns are as such, Org Visit Complete (Date), Findings (Yes/No Choice) and Findings Due (Date). I am looking for a way to formulate: If Findings=Yes, then Findings Due=Org Visit Complete date+30 days. If Findings=No, then Findings Due date is blank or not required. Is that a possibility? I appreciate any help I can get in this matter. Thank you.

Jim Adcock

Apr 17, 2015, 2:59:55 PM4/17/15
What version of SharePoint?

Sentinel

Apr 18, 2015, 3:24:25 AM4/18/15
Add computed column "Findings Due" to the list, the formula would be something like:
=IF([Findings]; [Org Visit Complete date] + 30; "")