Urgent Requirement PeopleSoft Functional AP :: Cleveland, OH :: 16-00263

1 view

ajay sadeamella

Mar 2, 2016, 10:03:40 AM3/2/16
Greetings,

My name is Ajay and I'm an IT recruiter at Ardent Technologies. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in PeopleSoft Functional AP . This experience is relevant to one of my current openings

Client: Cleveland State University (CSU)
Location: Cleveland, OH

Job Description:
Job ID: Job Title: PeopleSoft Functional AP
Duration: 500 Hours
Location: Cleveland, OH
Client: Cleveland State University (CSU)
Work Authorization: None
Clearance: None
Position Type: Contract

A PeopleSoft functional AP resource with experience implementing Student Refunds through PeopleSoft Accounts Payable.

Background: We have an established technical team working on the project but our functional AP resource is leaving the University. We need to backfill that position for the duration of the project. We anticipate this being less than a 500 hour engagement.

Please look for local resource.

Timeframe: ASAP must start this week, or worse case next week

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (937) 558-2646, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Ajay Sadeamella
Ardent Technologies Inc.
SBA 8(a) Certified, MBE/DBE/EDGE Certified
6234 Far Hills Avenue
Dayton, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 558-2646
Fax: (937) 312-1346
Email: s.a...@ardentinc.com
www.ardentinc.com
Note :: Our Office working hour from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time