Urgent Requirement:: SharePoint Expert/ Jackson, MS/ Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT)

ajay sadeamella

Mar 2, 2016, 10:04:28 AM3/2/16

Dear Partner,

Greetings,

My name is Ajay Sadeamella and I'm an IT recruiter at Ardent Technologies. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in SharePoint Expert. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings

Job Title: SharePoint Expert
Duration: 1 Year
Location: Jackson, MS
Client: Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT)

Technical Skill Set Requirement
Hands-on SharePoint experience:
5.3.1 SharePoint 2010 deployment and administration 5 years
5.3.2 SharePoint 2013 deployment and administration 2 years
5.3.3 SharePoint Enterprise Search deployment and administration 4 years
5.3.4 SharePoint monitoring and performance improvement 4 years
5.3.5 Business Intelligence configuration in SharePoint Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
Other skills:
5.3.6 Network engineering and security 5 years
5.3.7 Application design 7 years
5.3.8 Web application development 7 years
5.3.9 ASP.NET application development and support 8 years
5.3.10 HTML 5 years
5.3.11 JavaScript 5 years
5.3.12 VBScript 5 years
5.3.13 Umbraco content management system 4 years
5.3.14 Mobile-responsive application development using HTML5 2 years
5.3.15 Single-page application development using AngularJS 2 years
5.3.16 Single-page application development using KnockoutJS 2 years
5.3.17 Visual Studio Online hosted TFS Source Control 2 years
Technical Skill Set Requirement
5.3.18 Git distributed version control system 2 years
5.3.19 Microsoft Azure-based cloud solutions development 2 years
5.3.20 Microsoft InfoPath deployment, administration, and development 5 years
5.3.21 Nintex Workflow deployment, administration, and development 4 years
5.3.22 DevExpress software 1 year
5.3.23 ADFS/OAuth development 2 years
5.3.24 Database Analysis and Design using SQL Server Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
5.3.25 SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012 Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
5.3.26 Remote Blob Storage (Bank) Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
5.3.27 Kerberos Authentication Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
5.3.28 Installing and Configuring Load Balancers Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
5.3.29 Active Directory (AD) Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
Technical Skill Set Requirement
5.3.30 Security Policies Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
5.3.31 PowerShell 2.0 and PowerShell 4.0 Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
5.3.32 Metalogix StoragePoint Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified

Business Skill Set Requirement
5.4.1 Ability to effectively communicate in English verbally and in writing No minimum requirement specified
5.4.2 Ability to interact with functional users and technical staff regarding business and information technology needs No minimum requirement specified
5.4.3 Ability to listen and solve problems No minimum requirement specified

Technical/Business Skill Set Requirement
5.5.1 Developing PowerShell scripts to automate monitoring of production SharePoint infrastructure Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
Technical/Business Skill Set Requirement
5.5.2 Developing PowerShell scripts to automate production SharePoint administrative tasks Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
5.5.3 Developing both intranet and internet-facing sites in SharePoint 2010 and 2013 Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
5.5.4 Developing production applications that utilize HTML5 localStorage and geolocation features Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
5.5.5 Developing production applications that utilize LeafletJS mapping framework Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
5.5.6 Developing production OData web services and clients using ASP.NET Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
5.5.7 Developing production RESTful web APIs using ASP.NET Web API Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
5.5.8 Developing media encoding applications that utilize ffmpeg Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified
Technical/Business Skill Set Requirement
5.5.9 Deploying and maintaining a multi-server SharePoint farm that authenticates multiple AD Domains and serves multiple web applications Documented experience required; no minimum length of time is specified

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (937) 558-2114, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Ajay Sadeamella
Ardent Technologies Inc.
SBA 8(a) Certified, MBE/DBE/EDGE Certified
6234 Far Hills Avenue
Dayton, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 558-2646
Fax: (937) 312-1346
Email: s.a...@ardentinc.com
www.ardentinc.com
Note :: Our Office working hour from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time