URGENT - Obtree Vs Microsoft Content Management Server

Kevin

Dec 13, 2004, 9:15:02 AM12/13/04
Hello all

We are debating which Content Management system to use within our
organisation, and one of the main concerns is which of the two products we
are considering would best fit with SharePoint 2003.

Is Obtree easy to integrate with SharePoint?

Have any people implemented Obtree with SharePoint and if so what are their
experiences.

What is Obtree like from a developers' point of view

Which is better as a Content Management System - MCMS or Obtree

Any advice greatly appreciated

Kevin

si...@jcms-consulting.co.uk

Oct 28, 2016, 1:40:57 PM10/28/16
OK this is a REALLY old post - but here goes...

As you probably know MCMS died ages ago. Obtree is still around, and certainly is/was a superb developer platform. Server-side javascript with extensions. I personally was involved with many deployments and custom developments.

Obtree is not sold any more, and is in past-maintenance mode through the vendor (OpenText). However, I am an old Obtree employee, and have 10+ years experience in it, and will still offer support and service through my company JCMS Consulting (www.jcms-consulting.co.uk).

Cheers,

Silas