Online SAP BW BI Training

1 view

Tarun Kataru

Apr 2, 2016, 1:09:12 AM4/2/16
123 Trainings Provide SAP BW BI Online Training. Our SAP BW BI Training Trainers incorporate time of time cases from group trade and association relationship to make sense of considerations and to handle the applying of indistinguishable for higher understanding. We will provide SAP BW BI Training regular updates about various tools and technologies.

Some of the SAP BW BI Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Master Data.
2.Transaction data.
3.Star Scheme Concepts.
4.Modeling & Extraction Objects.
5.Info area.
6.Info objects Catalog
7.Info objects.
8.Info source.
9.Direct update.
10.Flexible update.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: INDIA: +91 9618546596,

Email: In...@iqnext.com,

Web: http://123trainings.com/it-sap-bw-bi-online-training.html