SAP HANA ONLINE TRAINING

rahulinf...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2016, 3:43:24 AM1/3/16
SIRI TECHNOLOGYS offer SAP HANA ONLINE TRAINING. SAP HANA is famous on-line training institute in Hyderabad India. We offer online training on various tools and technologies we have excellent trainers with good experience, we provide job oriented online classes on various Tools & Technologies. We assist you in project implementation and end to end user level assistance with the help of practical based scenario during SAP HANA Training.

Some of the SAP HANA Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to SAP HANA.
2.What is SAP HANA?
3.Architecture Overview.
4.Data Provisioning.
5.Full Extractor though ODP.
6.Configure Import server.
7.Business Objects BI Explorer
8.User Management.
9.Information Modeler.
10.HANA compare to BWA.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: INDIA: +91 9052820000,

Email: sirit...@gmail.com,

Web: http://sirionlinetraining.com/sap-hana-online-training/