Graphs in Sharepoint

Neil

Mar 29, 2012, 7:09:55 PM3/29/12
I'm using Access 2010 to build a database that will copy data to SharePoint
lists to be displayed on a web site using Access Services. I need to display
a line graph. Is there a simple way to do it?

To further complicate things, I'm using Office 365, which doesn't support
Access reports at this point; only forms. So the graph would have to be
embedded in a form.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Patrick Finucane

Mar 30, 2012, 1:21:02 PM3/30/12
Sorry. No. I read the following today from
http://blog.mikehacker.net/2011/03/01/configuring-access-services-with-sharepoint-2010/

"Access Services has a dependency on SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting
Services (SSRS) for rendering the Access database reports. If you
have not properly installed and configured SSRS and the SharePoint
Reporting Services add-in you will get an error when trying to view
any report in your Access database web solution."

Neil

Apr 3, 2012, 7:18:06 AM4/3/12

"Patrick Finucane" <patrickf...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hi, Patrick. Yeah, I'm not looking to put the graph in a report, just on a
form.

Thanks.