Locale in Recycle Bin

1 view

Hulicat

Aug 9, 2007, 8:11:49 PM8/9/07
Environment
MOSS 2007 ENT Small Farm
SQL 2005 STD SP1
One SSP

Issue:
On one site collection when you enter the recycle bin the language is
in Chinese.
Every where else in the portal is English, even that particular site
collection just the recycle bin is in Chinese.

Has anyone had this issue or know where I might poke around?
I was thinking the db....maybe collation got changed for a
table....but if that were the case all my recycle bins would be "hosed"

alexey kornev

Feb 8, 2012, 5:22:55 AM2/8/12
I have same problem! Is there any way to solve it?