Modify Out-of-the-Box Workflow

jwa...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2008, 11:53:03 AM9/5/08
Is it possible to modify an out-of-the-box workflow, like the Approval
workflow, using SharePoint Designer? I would like to take an existing
provided workflow and tweak it to better fit my needs. I've heard that
this is possible but can't find any references on how to do it.

Ajay Kumar

Sep 8, 2008, 6:58:01 AM9/8/08
Yes, one can do the same using Sharepoint designer

turtlehand

Sep 8, 2008, 9:30:46 AM9/8/08
On Sep 8, 6:58 am, Ajay Kumar <AjayKu...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> > this is possible but can't find any references on how to do it.- Hide quoted text -

Ajay, thanks for the reply. Would you elaborate? How do you copy the
Approval workflow provided by MOSS into SharePoint Designer? Or how do
I gain direct access to the MOSS Approval workflow with SharePoint
Designer.

Pavan

Dec 17, 2008, 2:03:01 PM12/17/08
We need to modify the OTB workflow to have 2 levels of sequential approvals
instead of one. Could you provide any reference material for this?

pranita patil

Mar 12, 2012, 5:55:47 AM3/12/12
Ajay,

Can you please give me brief about how to open sharepoint standard workflow in designer 2010?

Thanks!