Need SharePoint developer for a version 1 product in an industry leading product company

Vishal

Mar 6, 2012, 2:06:53 AM3/6/12
Send your resume to share...@fusioncharts.com

***Job Description***

At FusionCharts in Bangalore, we are building Collabion Charts - a
data visualization product for Microsoft SharePoint. We need kick-butt
developers who can technically lead this product development on
Microsoft stack. If you are familiar with SharePoint and .NET
development and you would like to build a v1 product from scratch in
an exciting environment with smart people and a CEO who developed the
early products all by himself, you have found your true calling.

http://www.fusioncharts.com/extensions/sharepoint/

At FusionCharts, we specialize in building data visualization
components that are used by 450,000 developers in 110 countries, and
powers some of the world's most popular sites including LinkedIn. We
love our pizzas, movies, no spoon-feeding methods and semi-chaotic
structures.

Come be a part of a success story in Indian product startups - an
industry leader in data visualization products.

***Desired Skills & Experience***

- 2 to 6 years of work experience
- Strong design thinking, knowledge of design patterns, and a
background in well architectured products
- Solid understanding of capabilities of Microsoft Office SharePoint
Server 2007/2010, Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 and 3.0, SharePoint
Designer 2007/2010, Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server, and Microsoft
Office suite of products (InfoPath forms, Excel spreadsheets,
PowerPoint, Word Documents)
- Solid experience in development of SharePoint (2003/2007/2010)
applications using .NET
- Solid experience in JavaScript development
- Solid experience in working with SharePoint data sources (SQL
2005/2008, BDC, Excel Services)
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory authentication and group security
as it applies to SharePoint
- Experience in developing applications using JavaScript frameworks
like ExtJS and jQuery
- Knowledge of HTML, XML, CSS and other technologies as they relate to
SharePoint development
- Ability to decode requirements from high level product plans
- Knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as prototyping,
development, integration, and quality assurance
- Experience in working with development, staging and production
environments on Microsoft IIS.

***Company Description***

Read our story here - http://www.fusioncharts.com/company/breaking-the-ice/

What’s it like to work at FusionCharts:
- You will be working independently, learning on the job. Training
only lasts a couple of days, not entire months and you go live right
after that
- A fast paced environment where we’re always developing “stuff” using
bleeding edge technologies. Creative ideas are always welcome
- Less meetings, structures and policies. More work.
- For anything you do, the buck stops with you
- Everyone loves making customers happy. Everyone, including CEO, does
customer support at FusionCharts. Please don't apply if you dislike
helping people through email/forums/phone. Customer support is top
priority at our company and we have pretty high standards and
expectations.
- Dress up the way you want. Shorts, flip-flops, anything at all that
enhances your creativity and productivity
- A young and dynamic environment with the average age of employees
below 30
- Lots of parties, pizzas, movies
- Your photo and bio for the world to look @ http://www.fusioncharts.com/about