Dynamic Surveys

kuhrty

Oct 15, 2012, 5:42:52 PM10/15/12
I am tring to understand if sharepoint could be used to create a
dynamic survey that is sent everyday. I believe you would have to
code a solution? Any ideas or articles are appreciated to the issue
below:

The same 3 questions are asked but different people present each day
and the total number of people changes. I want to select the people
that presented, create the survey on the fly adjusting for the number
of people that presented and email it to 3,000 people.

Example

Speaker 1 - This changes
Q1 - Static
Q2 - Static