Greek letter MU in Lists.asmx SharePoint Lists WebService

spconsultant

Jan 30, 2012, 5:21:31 PM1/30/12
Anyone have an Idea on how I could post the greek letter mu in the
title field when calling the lists.asmx web service?

I tried Μ and μ (kind of like using <) but it failed. I am
posting a listing of scientific articles and this is important to the
title field. (I found that suggestion on a Greek Letter to XML table
if found through google
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCMQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.johndcook.com%2Fgreek_letters.html&ei=uBcnT8jDIoHk0QGekNmwCA&usg=AFQjCNFourYRHJ1XIMUWKKAgOHJApeARYg&sig2=a6fXaLcKnW6Yfvh_FXNayA
)