Customizing the Bamboo Calendar WebPart

rsspa...@cox.net

Feb 26, 2011, 9:58:02 AM2/26/11
I am trying to customize the Bamboo Calendar Web part. The
requirement is to present calendar data in a Gantt chart view rolling
up all entries for a single person to one line with multiple entries
spanning the width of the calendar. I used the out of the box
Sharepoint Absence Leave Calendar site to host this requirement as the
additional requirements include managing leave requests for a
management team.

I am not skilled with Sharepoint Designer but I do have access to
Sharepoint Designer. I do have extensive programming experience but
its dated to say the least andI am not familiar with JAVA, .NET etc.

Has anyone out there customized the Bamboo Calendar Webpart in this
manner or have suggestions that may point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Russ