Customize MOSS system emails

Bes12

Jul 23, 2007, 12:42:02 PM7/23/07
hello ,
I am trying to find out where I need to apply changes to customize some of
the automated emails that Sharepoint sends out (MOSS 2007).
I found the
alerttemplates.xml file for some list alerts.
and the DEADWEB.XML file for Site use confirmation and deletion.

What I cannot find is where to modify the "quota warning email" (the one's
that is sent out when a site collection reaches a certain size).

Does anyone know which XML file contains this template?
I searched the /12/ folder up an down and cannot seem to find where this
email template is stored.

Thank You

Mohiadeen Thamby

Mar 7, 2012, 5:39:01 AM3/7/12
You can find "Approach Storage limit" email body in

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\BIN\1033\FPEXT.MSG