Why Sharepoint 2007 list read-only when linked to Access 2007??

amywolfie

Aug 23, 2011, 6:39:57 PM8/23/11
Hi all:

I'm an Access developer and know next-to-nothing about Sharepoint.
However, a colleague has developed a custom Sharepoint list which I'm
linking into an Access 2007 database. The list comes in READ ONLY &
there is no way to edit any of the columns. I have tried the option
to work offline but get a "reserved error" in Access.

Is there something about the source list that needs to be changed so
that it can link to Access and be editable?

Thanks!

=====

A. Wolf