Group policy question

John Russell

Mar 4, 2014, 2:45:51 PM3/4/14
I set the following option on several servers: Allow users to connect remotely using Terminal Services -

I wanted to limit the users that were able to access the server through RDP but in the process of this being enforced users that access those server through UNC paths and mapped drives were no longer able to access those machines.

Does anyone know if that is an expected side affect of making that change or was this something odd?

Thanks