Should we be suspicious?

~BD~

Oct 25, 2008, 4:34:33 AM10/25/08

"Peter Foldes" <ok...@hotmail.com> has recently said..

"You should see my W2K3 Enterprise Sever boot. From cold boot to fully
loaded Desktop 46 seconds including LAN connection"

(his mis-spelling of 'Server')

Wikipedia tells me ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterprise_Server )

"An enterprise server is a computer system which performs an essential
service for a large organization. Examples include corporate web servers,
print servers, and databases. A key feature distinguishing an enterprise
server is that even a short-term failure can cost more than purchasing and
installing the system. For example, it may take only a few minutes' down
time at a national stock exchange to justify the expense of entirely
replacing the system with something more reliable."

Perhaps that isn't true.

Mr Foldes has also previously advised that he has a T3 Connection.

Detailed/Technical DS3-T3 Definition
http://www.realtimet1search.com/news/article_282.php which mentions:
"Who uses DS-3s? Companies who host high traffic web sites, support web
hosting, and need high capacity bandwidth on an as-needed basis. Also
universities/colleges, government offices, and high volume call centers. A
full DS3 can accommodate many simultaneous users depending on the
requirements of the business. Generally a DS3 line is installed as a major
networking channel for large corporations or universities with high volume
network traffic. This is an always-on, high-speed connection that provides a
dedicated, stable and reliable link to the Internet, and can support up to
500 or more computer users."

I still can't help wondering who he *really* is ............ and what he
*actually* does.

Does anyone reading here know - or care?

Surely *someone* 'out there' must be curious too!

Peter Foldes

Oct 25, 2008, 7:13:36 AM10/25/08
LOL David. Does my posting properties suggests otherwise ? Or is it faked according to you.

I will ask you very nicely and politely David. Can you stop with your childish and unintelligent postings. Be a man and not a 8 yr old running to mommy and daddy.

--
Peter

~BD~

Oct 25, 2008, 8:26:42 AM10/25/08

"Peter Foldes" <ok...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

LOL David. Does my posting properties suggests otherwise ? Or is it faked
according to you.

--
Peter

Thank you for responding, Peter Foldes (aka Derek Feldman? - hence
registration at Annexcafe as 'Derek'?)

I have not suggested the faking of anything. I do not have the skill to know
(as you have told me many times!). However, there may be others here who
*may* be able to determine if all is not exactly as it should be. You have
made mistakes before!

So - here are the full Headers of your two recent messages for others to
look at - and maybe comment upon thereafter: There *will* be some here who
remember 9/11 ......... and that maybe folk should have asked more questions
beforehand. I seek only the truth. A private email to explain who you are
and what you do, had you sent same nearly three years ago, would have made
posts such as this one, in the public domain, totally unnecessary. It has
been your choice (and right) to remain silent, but this is no game.

Subject: Re: XP versus Vista?
From: "Peter Foldes" <ok...@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:37:53 -0400
Newsgroups: annexcafe.uk.general.user2user

Andrew and Peter

From: "Peter Foldes" <ok...@hotmail.com>

<uSamAyn...@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>
Subject: Re: Should we be suspicious?
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 07:13:36 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.security.virus,microsoft.public.security

BurfordTJustice

Oct 25, 2008, 10:09:42 AM10/25/08
Lots of people have servers.

People need to be suspicious of only you!

"~BD~" <~BD~@no.mail.afraid.com> wrote in message

"Peter Foldes" <ok...@hotmail.com> has recently said..

Peter Foldes

Oct 25, 2008, 11:49:30 AM10/25/08
David

First of all do not use these forums are not for your personal vendetta arising from dementia. My email is listed as per the Properties and you can send these concerns there not posting it here

I as I said it is unfortunate that your son passed away and unfortunately life goes on.

Secondly when you reported me to the Police in England that I am a International Terrorist it was not appreciated by me and especially by my family for what we were put through.
They (from England) advised me that I can take you to court for causing my family and myself grief and besides that they also found that you were a very sick individual and the best compromise that they came up with is to ignore you and they also did the same if you have not already noticed.
You have been doing this since you started to post on the newsgroup going back a few years and I have been ignoring you and even being nice when answering you since the inception of this regrettable sickness of yourself
There is more people than me using this computer (Server) . So I ask you again very nicely to stop your witch hunt and get a life.
You are a sick individual and periodically you go off the deep end with this good guy\bad guy personality which I see is starting again.
Yes I am using a Server and Yes I have a T3 connection along with a LAN when not using it also for which my business pays an incredible amount per month for rental of that service.
I hope that answers your curiosity
Dave
Put an end to your witch-hunt about everybody and go and enjoy your life on your Longboat with your Family

--
Peter

Jonas

Oct 25, 2008, 1:19:52 PM10/25/08
I don't care one whit. Lots of us run servers for fun or business.

~BD~

Oct 25, 2008, 1:44:24 PM10/25/08

"Jonas" <jo...@noemail.nit> wrote in message

I don't care one whit. Lots of us run servers for fun or business.

Hello Jonas :)

I apologise if I have mis-understood matters. Here at Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server_(computing) you will note this:-

This article needs additional citations for verification.
Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced
material may be challenged and removed. (July 2008)

With your expertise in these matters, perhaps *you* can help improve the
article - try, at the very least. <s>

AFAIK an *Enterprise* Server is rather different, as described in my
original post, thus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterprise_server

Thanks for responding!

Dave

Alun Jones

Oct 25, 2008, 3:31:58 PM10/25/08

> With your expertise in these matters, perhaps *you* can help improve the
> article - try, at the very least. <s>

Lots of us would rather spend our time helping in other areas than updating
Wikipedia. Whatever floats your boat, of course, but don't view Wikipedia as
either a definitive source of complete and accurate information, or a
mandatory social welfare project that we should all be engaging in.

> AFAIK an *Enterprise* Server is rather different, as described in my
> original post, thus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterprise_server

While it pains me to point you to Wikipedia just after I've finished telling
you that you shouldn't rely on it being accurate, might I point this out to
you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Server_2003#Enterprise_Edition

This is most likely what was being referred to as "Windows 2003 Enterprise
Server". As has been pointed out, there are many of us who have computer and
network setups that are non-traditional. I have a domain of ten computers
used by three people, for instance. Some of those are Enterprise Servers in
the sense that they run serious enterprise-level code, rather than
small-business quality code. (The difference comes when you ask "how well
does it perform with umpty thousand
users/systems/locations/applications/etc?") Small software vendors selling
into large institutions frequently have to mimic Enterprise-like scenarios
in their small environments.

Finally, I know a lot of the people in this group have said this to you far
more rudely than I will, but here's my advice: you are clearly a beginner in
this field. You are asking so many questions, and getting so many things
wrong in your assumptions, that it's very clear that you are a beginner.

As such, use a little humility, and make your postings more inquisitive than
accusative. Ask questions - don't assert that others are wrong just because
they disagree with you. Ask _why_ they disagree with you or with your
understanding of the world. You don't know enough to be quoting Wikipedia
back at people trying to prove that they're lying. All you do is make people
irritated with you.

And that's not helpful when you come to ask for help.

Alun.
~~~~
--
Texas Imperial Software | Web: http://www.wftpd.com/
23921 57th Ave SE | Blog: http://msmvps.com/alunj/

VanguardLH

Oct 25, 2008, 4:10:58 PM10/25/08
~BD~ wrote:

> "Peter Foldes" <ok...@hotmail.com> has recently said..
>
> "You should see my W2K3 Enterprise Sever boot. From cold boot to fully
> loaded Desktop 46 seconds including LAN connection"
> (his mis-spelling of 'Server')

Without knowing what hardware he uses (which could be a hell of lot
faster than yours) and without knowing what he loads on Windows startup
(which could be a hell of lot less than you), that is not an
unreasonable boot time. Hell, maybe he isn't even loading the desktop
GUI and prefers a command-line interface.

> Wikipedia tells me ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterprise_Server )
>
> "An enterprise server is a computer system which performs an essential
> service for a large organization. Examples include corporate web servers,
> print servers, and databases.

None of which must be running or even installed. "Server" is part of
the product name, not necessarily how it is used. Hell, even developers
will run server versions of an OS to test their code but that doesn't
mean they are using the server OS as a server to anyone else.

> Mr Foldes has also previously advised that he has a T3 Connection.

Often users will wrongly equate their company's property as their own
property.

T3 (DS-3): 44.736 million bits per second

Well, that depends entirely on what service level you pay for. Just
because YOU choose to pay for lower bandwidth doesn't mean something
richer than you must also be just as slow.

> I still can't help wondering who he *really* is ............ and what he
> *actually* does.
> Does anyone reading here know - or care?
> Surely *someone* 'out there' must be curious too!

So now you're targeting yet another regular netizen. What's the point?
Why do you even care about what someone claims they do or don't have?

So who's your next target of your ennui?

~BD~

Oct 25, 2008, 4:26:08 PM10/25/08

"Alun Jones" <al...@texis.invalid> wrote in message

Alun - many thanks for taking the time and so much trouble to respond here.
I really appreciate you input.

Your web site says:-
"Alun Jones, the author of WFTPD Server and WFTPD Pro Server, has been
programming and developing software since his early teens. He now has over
20 years experience in the IT industry, 13 years as a TCP/IP Winsock
developer. Alun is a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and has helped
to review and author a number of RFCs. Alun was recognized by Microsoft in
April of 2003 as a "Most Valuable Professional", for his repeated volunteer
assistance in Usenet newsgroups devoted to Windows developers, mostly in
TCP/IP development using Winsock. Alun's MVP award is in the dual areas of
Windows SDK and Security, as a result of his SSL / TLS knowledge and his
overall advocacy of good development security principles. Since then, Alun
has twice been re-awarded as a Microsoft MVP in the Windows Security area,
and is currently a Microsoft MVP."

I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to doubt that is true.

Perhaps you can point me in the right direction to ascertain the true
credentials of Mr Foldes?

TIA

Dave

Larry Thomas

Oct 25, 2008, 4:38:58 PM10/25/08
He has been vetted many times and is who he says he is. Move on.

Larry Thomas

Oct 25, 2008, 4:46:10 PM10/25/08
Better yet give us your credentials.

~BD~

Oct 25, 2008, 5:00:44 PM10/25/08

"VanguardLH" <V...@nguard.LH> wrote in message

> ~BD~ wrote:
> So now you're targeting yet another regular netizen. What's the point?
> Why do you even care about what someone claims they do or don't have?
>
> So who's your next target of your ennui?

Not bored - concerned. I'm very disappointed with your response, VanguardLH.

I haven't told you the full background, nor will I here. I *can* tell you
that this 'regular netizen', as you call him, has consistently lied when
posting on these Microsoft groups and, indeed, on the Annexcafe newsgroups
too. I fully appreciate that only *I* can be sure of that - others will have
to make up their own minds.

Two things are of concern to me.

1. Cybercrime

2. Terrorism

One, of course, can feed the other. Mr Foldes, by his own admission, is a
foreign national now living in Canada. 'He' and/or his companions answer
every computing query under-the-sun at just about any time of the day or
night. He appears to use highly sophisticated equipment too, yet no-one
knows anything about him or his business - there's not even a web site to
enlighten us. Strange, I think, in 2008.

Perhaps the explanation/statement he has made 'here' in these groups today
(much of it untrue, BTW) will put your mind at ease. There is obviously no
need to worry about the safety of your friends and family ........ is there?

Dave

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Oct 25, 2008, 5:09:45 PM10/25/08

~BD~

Oct 25, 2008, 5:07:36 PM10/25/08

"Larry Thomas" <l_t...@nomail.ney.niy> wrote in message

He has been vetted many times and is who he says he is. Move on.

I didn't know that!

WHY has Mr Foldes been vetted many times - and by whom?

Just *how* do you know that, Larry?

TIA

Dave

BurfordTJustice

Oct 25, 2008, 5:30:20 PM10/25/08
Seems you to have been vetted, so to speak.

http://www.interpol.int/

"~BD~" <~BD~@no.mail.afraid.com> wrote in message

David H. Lipman

Oct 25, 2008, 5:41:42 PM10/25/08
From: "~BD~" <~BD~@no.mail.afraid.com>

| Perhaps you can point me in the right direction to ascertain the true
| credentials of Mr Foldes?

It is none of you f'n business !

Now stop chnaging the name of the thread and hijacking the threads you enter !

--
Dave

Kayman

Oct 25, 2008, 6:59:27 PM10/25/08
On Sat, 25 Oct 2008 07:13:36 -0400, Peter Foldes wrote:

<snip>

And why on earth you (and anybody else for this matter) keep continuing
responding to this screwball? There is absolutely no reason to do so! Is it
so difficult for you to ignore posts originating from this idiot-person?
Whatever you want to achieve...you won't!
(No response required!)

Peter Foldes

Oct 25, 2008, 8:52:31 PM10/25/08
You friggin idiot. I was 4 yrs old when my family was liberated and was brought to the USA from Dachau by the liberating forces in 1946.
It was enough Dave that what you did by reporting me as a terrorist to the Police in the UK. My home and my family was invaded by Canadian and US security forces on account of that and made it very uncomfortable for 3 hrs before it was realized that you made a false claim.
I have no idea what others would have done to you but I think I was and still is civilized enough that I still hold my patience and my tongue with you.
You caught me on a bad weekend and as it now winds down so will I

Again. Go on your boat and get a life you sick demented person

--
Peter

~BD~

Oct 26, 2008, 12:27:04 PM10/26/08

> I was 4 yrs old when my family was liberated and was brought to the USA
> from Dachau by the liberating forces in 1946.

Are you refering to:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dachau_concentration_camp which starts off:-

"Dachau was a Nazi German concentration camp, and the first one opened in
Germany,......" or were you simply refering to the nearby town of that
name?

>It was enough Dave that what you did by reporting me as a terrorist to the
>Police in the UK. My home and my family was invaded by Canadian and US
> >security forces on account of that and made it very uncomfortable for 3
>hrs

I'm both pleased and amazed that I had so much influence. Maybe. though,
this is another of your fairy stories, Peter!
.
>You caught me on a bad weekend ....

As I've mentioned before, bad guys *always* make mistakes.

The truth *will* out!

Dave

PA Bear [MS MVP]

Oct 26, 2008, 8:13:27 PM10/26/08
Sue the friggin' bastard!!

Peter Foldes wrote:
> You friggin idiot. I was 4 yrs old when my family was liberated and was
> brought to the USA from Dachau by the liberating forces in 1946.
> It was enough Dave that what you did by reporting me as a terrorist to the
> Police in the UK. My home and my family was invaded by Canadian and US
> security forces on account of that and made it very uncomfortable for 3
> hrs
> before it was realized that you made a false claim.
> I have no idea what others would have done to you but I think I was and
> still is civilized enough that I still hold my patience and my tongue with
> you.
> You caught me on a bad weekend and as it now winds down so will I
>
> Again. Go on your boat and get a life you sick demented person

Andrew Taylor

Oct 26, 2008, 9:50:59 PM10/26/08
David

I explained to you in VERY concise details, the equipment that Peter has and
why he has it. Why do you persist in questioning the same questions even
though you have had what I believe to be satisfactory answers?

If you read the e-mail I sent to you YEARs ago, this
'Examples include corporate web servers'
this is necessary to Peter's work, as is this -
"Who uses DS-3s? Companies who host high traffic web sites, support web,

hosting, and need high capacity bandwidth on an as-needed basis.

It is not a mis-spelling, it is a typographical error. The 'e' and the 'r'
are next to each other, the 'r' wasn't pressed hard enough.

--
Andrew Taylor
Mississauga - Ontario

Andrew Taylor

Oct 26, 2008, 10:05:13 PM10/26/08
"~BD~" <~BD~@no.mail.afraid.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> He appears to use highly sophisticated equipment too, yet no-one knows
> anything about him or his business

I do!

VanguardLH

Oct 27, 2008, 1:36:08 AM10/27/08
~BD~ wrote:

> Perhaps you can point me in the right direction to ascertain the true
> credentials of Mr Foldes?

And where are you are going to divulge your private details to identify
yourself? Usenet is an anarchy. Get used to it. You can't prove that
a web site have valid information about someone and instead have to
assign a trust level to it, just like any other venue of news or
information that comes to you. Why would anyone care about your claims
regarding Peter Foldes history and behavior when no one can verify who
you are and your history?

You claimed that Peter lied in some of his posts. Provide proof by
giving news: URLs or links to Google Groups copies of those posts. Did
you check his history of posts to see through which newsgroups service
he repeatedly uses and other header info to determine if those lying
posts were made by him or an imposter?

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=5f87bhEAAAAqJW8xcoCt4Zf67O3gCP4PkdEasx1kiYTQavV7mdW13Q

I took a random sampling of 10 posts from Peter (in newsgroups that I
visit). One was a jibe and the others were somewhat helpful although
perhaps a bit terse (whereas, as you can see, I am a bit verbose). That
was as much effort that I was going to waste in your witchhunt. Prove
your claim that he lies.

Although I don't bother to participate in such lists, there are those
that nominate or compile their "kook list". You can only be or pretend
to be a newbie for so long before the consensus by such folks is that
you are a troll or kook and you get added to their lists. All you've
done so far is go around pointing fingers at others. Well, others can
start pointing fingers at you, too. I'm pretty sure some are now
considering adding you to their killfiles.

~BD~

Oct 27, 2008, 4:00:48 AM10/27/08

"VanguardLH" <V...@nguard.LH> wrote in message

Thank you for taking the trouble to help me check Vanguard.

It's half-term in the UK and my son, his wife and my 3 grandsons have come
to visit. I'll therefore not have much time for 'computing' for a couple of
days but you may care to review this thread in the meantime.
http://www.stolenknowledge.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?pg=2&p=1&tid=0bd04915-0066-4a78-8b88-fe7907fa3c7e&dg=microsoft.public.security&cat=en_US_f2c4c686-2a84-4aaf-b6ec-b34b6f2030c2&lang=en&cr=US&sloc

If you wish, we may take my issue to email. As I believe you may have picked
up already, my 'profile' in Google Groups is 'BoaterDave' and the email
address shown the is valid.

Thanks again.

Dave

~BD~

Oct 27, 2008, 4:16:12 AM10/27/08
Almost every business nowadays has a web site, Andrew.

Are you able to supply the URL for Peter's business and/or explain the
nature of his business?

He said in this thread "Yes I am using a Server and Yes I have a T3

connection along with a LAN when not using it also for which my business

pays an incredible amount per month for rental of that service". This
suggests to me that 'the business' must be highly profitable - my worry is
that it *may* not be ......... genuine, shall I say.

You will also note in this thread that Peter claims:- "My home and my
family was invaded by Canadian and US security forces".

Can you, as a fellow Englishman, explain why the *US* security services
might have had reason to trespass on Canadian territory to investigate Mr
Foldes? I would have thought that was a no-no.

TIA

Dave

--

"Andrew Taylor" <andrewcr...@spamcopSUBVERSIVE.com> wrote in message

~BD~

Oct 27, 2008, 4:26:17 AM10/27/08

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Sue the friggin' bastard!!
>
> Peter Foldes wrote:
>> You friggin idiot. <snip>

Maybe the use of 'friggin' by these two posters was simply coincidental.

I would have thought that the 'real' PA Bear would have a better command of
the English Language. Hmmm.

Dave

VanguardLH

Oct 27, 2008, 4:50:59 AM10/27/08
~BD~ wrote:

Never used that site nor do I care for webnews-for-dummies interfaces.
One problem with that webnews interface to Usenet is that the headers
for the post cannot be viewed which means I cannot see the list of
References to track threads nor see the Message-ID (to use it in a
Google Groups search). The thread is incomplete and it is hard to
determine the post hierarchy based merely on indentation. Those posts
seem to be in the microsoft.public.security newsgroup so I did a search
on Peter's posts over there.

I could not verify the thread you claim exists based on a link to a
suspect site that tries to pretend it is a Microsoft site. That thread
does not exist on my NNTP server. It cannot be found in a search at
Google Groups. www.stolenknowledge.com is NOT a Microsoft web site.
After reviewing the dearth and almost deliberately covert registrant
information for the domain's registration and even for its nameserver's
domain, I trust NOTHING recorded at that web site. Hell, they won't
even load a web page if you just go to their home page.

According the timestamp for Peter's post at that suspect web site, I
started looking at posts around 9/17/2008 11:51 AM PST in the
microsoft.public.security newsgroup by searching Google Groups on all
posters with author having "foldes" from 1 to 30 September. Since he
doesn't use the X-No-Archive header, his posts will remain at Google
Groups. I don't bother keeping posts in my newsreader that are over a
month old so I had to use Google Groups to see if there was a copy of
the thread in Usenet rather than at some unknown web site that pretends
to be a Microsoft web site. What I found was:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.security/browse_frm/thread/ffbb6754a5f49af4/6917ea81aab0bace#6917ea81aab0bace

You were told back then to stop referring to external forums. This is
Usenet, not a forum. So either point at Microsoft's article ID for
their gatewayed post (i.e., a URL link to the article using Microsoft's
webnews-for-dummies "Communities" gateway to Usenet), provide the news:
URL to the post, or provide a URL link to the Google Groups copy of the
Usenet thread.

Apparently you deliberately attempt to prevent following the discussion
by your repeated changing of the Subject header. You claim that Peter
submitted lying posts. Bitch, insult, and opinion posts are not lying
posts. That are you not well liked by some regular posters doesn't make
them liars. It means they have opinions just like you do.

Perhaps no one has yet provided you with some useful information as to
how you should be posting to Usenet. Read the articles below:

What is Usenet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

How to post to newsgroups:
http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

http://www.newsreaders.com/guide/netiquette.html
http://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc1855.txt

---Fitz---

Oct 27, 2008, 1:14:12 PM10/27/08
"Jordon" <jor...@REMOVEgrahamtrucking.com> wrote in message
> ~BD~ wrote:
> [snipped it all]
>
> Why hijack my thread?
>
> --
> Jordon

It's a favorite tactic of Boater Dave. He's well known for hijacking
threads and going off on some tangent that has no relation to the OP's post.
He does this in almost all of his posts and has been booted from other
forums because of it. He has been stalking select people for some time in
these groups for being suspicious...PA Bear, Peter Foldes, etc, ad nauseum.
He believes there are terrorists in these newsgroups and feels he has been
victimized by unknown forces. If there was an internet police force, he
would be the chief of police. He will either ignore your answers or try to
pick them apart word by word. He's apparently on a self righteous crusade
for something but no one has figured it out yet. My thought is that this is
the only way he can interact with people and he believes these newsgroups
are a social networking site. When he became too inquisitive of me after
offering advice to some question he posed, I kill filed him and haven't
looked back. He's kinda like chewing gum on a shoe.

MowGreen [MVP]

Oct 27, 2008, 4:35:51 PM10/27/08
You're way too kind to this sick, twisted creature, Peter. 'B.D.' is now
on notice. Should he falsely report someone again he will be tossed into
jail or a mental institution. Go ahead, B.D., report me as a terrorist
and see what you get, you insufferable fool.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2009]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

~BD~

Oct 28, 2008, 7:22:44 PM10/28/08

> "~BD~" <~BD~@no.mail.afraid.com> wrote in message

>> Almost every business nowadays has a web site, Andrew.
>
> _almost_ being the operable word.

>> Are you able to supply the URL for Peter's business and/or explain the
>> nature of his business?
>
> There is no URL as far as I am aware. If you have a successful business
> that is extremely specialised, you wouldn't need to advertise. I have
> already explained Peter's business for you David but you choose to ignore
> honest answers. For the benefit of others, this was stated in a post on
> another server, so it was in the public domain. I happened to save the
> post as I found the hardware specs so impressive.

>> He said in this thread "Yes I am using a Server and Yes I have a T3
>> connection along with a LAN when not using it also for which my business
>> pays an incredible amount per month for rental of that service". This
>> suggests to me that 'the business' must be highly profitable - my worry
>> is that it *may* not be ......... genuine, shall I say.
>>
> Specialised high tech business is profitable. Whether or not it is
> _highly_ profitable is not for me to say or know. Suffice that Peter makes
> a living from it and the business is 'genuine'.

>> You will also note in this thread that Peter claims:- "My home and my
>> family was invaded by Canadian and US security forces".
>>
>> Can you, as a fellow Englishman, explain why the *US* security services
>> might have had reason to trespass on Canadian territory to investigate Mr
>> Foldes? I would have thought that was a no-no.
>>
> Yes, The US government and the Canadian government work very closely
> together to combat international terrorism in the wake of 9/11. The main
> reason is that our countries share the same border and a border that is
> huge. The would have to act on any complaint, no matter how unfounded. All
> American Consulates carry security personnel, especially the one in
> Ottawa. The UK government also works closely with the US, and security
> personnel reside at the US Embassy in London. It would be entirely
> feasible that US security services and Scotland Yard's anti-terrorism
> section could visit you if someone made a complaint against you? Imagine
> the repercussions if they didn't act on a complaint and you blew up the
> houses of parliament on Guy Fawkes Night!
>
> Anyway, I am off to work.

Thank you for your responses, Andrew. Regrettably, I don't have copies of
any emails you may have sent me, so it was good to see Peter Foldes restate
his situation in the post recorded below. No doubt everything he says is
true. If the US and Canadian security services really *have* visited him -
and confirmed that his 'business' (whatever that may be) is in no way
involved in causing others harm - then that's great.

If they *haven't* actually done so yet, no doubt they will in due course!

**************************************

Subject: OT: Boater Dave

For you to understand once and for all. GET A LIFE. And like I said to you a
year

or two ago pick up a few books on using and understanding computers and
computing

because at your present state you are dumb when it comes to it

Also As explained to you Andrew yesterday is exceptionally correct. And I
do

not need any higher traffic for my Home business so there is NO webpage.

Also about the US\Canada Security Andrew was correct on all that he posted
to you

Now to let you know my system so there is no misunderstanding which you are

excellent on doing and implementing
since you are ignorant and do not understand

Operating System: Windows 2003 Enterprise Server SP2

Dual Xeon CPU 3 MHz Intel
L3 Cache (notice that it is not L2 but L3) 9MB
32Gig RAM (16x2Gig )each 400mhz DDR on a rack of 20 purchased only through
Intel

on Special Order with the Motherboard
PAE switch is Enabled and the 3 Gig Switch is disabled
Plain Jane Sound Card ($29) On board disconnected
On board Video Card is Disabled and have a $35 Plain Jane PCI card
On board LAN and on board switchable USB feeding Outside T3 when needed
1000 W Power Supply Dual Voltage with 4 AC sockets
8 cooling fans located on top and both sides of system
As far as HD's go I switch between the one using now (160Gig ) 14,500 RPM
for

personal usage to 22x500Gig
which is for clients and is installed when needed one or up to 4 depending
on the

download

Boot up time 35-46 seconds to full Desktop with connection to LAN (Start Up
is

empty except for Default meaning there is not a single Item in Start UP in

MSConfig)

Windows 2003 Enterprise can take 128Gig's of memory if needed

And if you notice at times I use an XP or Vista when system and I are
working.

So there you go and I hope it satisfies your ignorant stupidity which you do
not

notice yourself (Shame)

--
Peter

************************************ and this one too:-

David

I just got notified that you are making enquiries at your local law
enforcement

agency. When will you wake up.

Go on your longboat and play with that not with me.

--
Peter
************************************

The Moderator of the group has since posted this item:

I have canceled this post and all replies to it.
Any further replies will be removed without notice.

Annexcafe does not allow talking about someone
who has been banned.

It is not right or fair to talk about someone who can not
defend themself.

I ask you to respect this and move on to other things.

Thank You,
Roy
************************************

Whilst I appreciate the concern of Roy C for my welfare, I felt it might be
a good idea to retain Mr Foldes posts for posterity. Whilst I am aware that
they will also be removed from the MS groups after 90 days, Google is far
more friendly towards me!

One reason for posting in *this* group is in the slim hope that someone from
'the Security Services' may just monitor posts here. Should they ever wish
to visit *me* personally, I shall have no concerns with chatting to them
over a cup of coffee!

Dave

Peter Foldes

Oct 28, 2008, 7:50:49 PM10/28/08
Geeez David you are offering coffee someone will go over to you and visit and you did not invite me. That was not very polite . Now I am very hurt because of that. Just thought I let you know .

--
Peter

BurfordTJustice

Oct 28, 2008, 7:57:19 PM10/28/08
Friday night at exactly 9pm go outside.
I will flash my torch one time.
Smile then, as I need one more clear picture.

~BD~

Oct 28, 2008, 8:33:32 PM10/28/08

Geeez David you are offering coffee someone will go over to you and visit
and you did not invite me. That was not very polite . Now I am very hurt
because of that. Just thought I let you know .

--
Peter

A modicum of humour, Peter - quite rare from you! ;)

However, in view of this further post:-

****************************

Roy

let everyone know that their posts can be copied some place where it is not
appropriate
It has happened before a few times with this mentally challenged individual
named Boater Dave and unfortunately those posters were not aware of it. Whew
if they would have known it would have been fun to watch the results and
reactions

--
Peter
*****************************

......... it might well have been better not to have banned me from posting
on Annexcafe in the first place.

BTW, do you know WHY I was banned, Peter? Not after the time we had locked
horns originally - I refer to the ban after being given a 'second chance'.
I'd been happily posting on the UK U2U site and on Scorched Earth without
apparent problem when the hand of Trolli struck without warning - No reason
was ever given to me. Ah, well!

Dave

TrolLisaTroll

Oct 28, 2008, 11:52:48 PM10/28/08
my Mothers favorite sport was the art of the open hand. as she lay dieing,
she slapped me and said it was time for me to carry on her art. she made me
promise to use it with out warning on fools and kooks.
http://little_flower.dogagent.com/

TrolLi

"~BD~" <~BD~@no.mail.afraid.com> wrote in message

Andrew Taylor

Oct 29, 2008, 12:00:01 AM10/29/08
"~BD~" <~BD~@no.mail.afraid.com> wrote in message

> ......... it might well have been better not to have banned me from
> posting on Annexcafe in the first place.
>
> BTW, do you know WHY I was banned, Peter? Not after the time we had locked
> horns originally - I refer to the ban after being given a 'second chance'.
> I'd been happily posting on the UK U2U site and on Scorched Earth without
> apparent problem when the hand of Trolli struck without warning - No
> reason was ever given to me. Ah, well!

I know why you were banned!!

You attacked Peter for the umpteenth time (on the UK site) after you were
told to behave yourself. After two people stuck up for you, you let Ann and
me down and you got banned by Trolli and another Sysop without further
intervention.

You banned yourself by your behaviour, learn from it and move on. You are
still attacking Peter and others and you wonder why people get mad!

Andrew Taylor

Oct 29, 2008, 12:04:32 AM10/29/08
"~BD~" <~BD~@no.mail.afraid.com> wrote in message

> Thank you for your responses, Andrew. Regrettably, I don't have copies of
> any emails you may have sent me, so it was good to see Peter Foldes
> restate his situation in the post recorded below. No doubt everything he
> says is true. If the US and Canadian security services really *have*
> visited him - and confirmed that his 'business' (whatever that may be) is
> in no way involved in causing others harm - then that's great.

you got the e-mail, because you responded to it. I also told what 'the
business' was.

~BD~

Oct 29, 2008, 3:45:58 AM10/29/08
"Andrew Taylor" <andrewcr...@spamcopSUBVERSIVE.com> wrote in message

Andrew

I don't deny that you sent me email messages. I simply do not have copies of
them as I have 'flattened and burned' both this and my previous machine on
many occasions - far quicker than trying to *erradicate* malware!

My memory is not what it used to be, but I do have a vague recollection that
you'd said Peter Foldes 'business' involved storing 'Data' for important
clients. What we never established was just who these 'clients' were (are).

I also remember that when he supposedly had a stroke some while ago, his
'daughter' asked for help to 'get at' this Data - for frustrated clients -
which I think was extremely difficult due to encryption or suchlike.

I appreciate that only *I* know the truth about *me* here on the Internet,
but I'll tell you one more time - Peter Foldes has LIED about me (*he* knows
that!). He *may* not be the 'Mr Nice Guy' you seem to think he is.

I once had a client/friend who lived in my village. He was married to a much
younger English woman and needed help organising his finances to ensure she
was adequqtely provided for upon his demise. As is the law here, I had to
ask searching, personal, questions before offering advice. I discovered that
he had been dirctly involved with the capture of this man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Eichmann . Things are certainly not
*always* as they seem on the surface, Andrew!

Dave

~BD~

Oct 29, 2008, 5:08:38 AM10/29/08

"TrolLisaTroll" <w...@Invalid.anywhere.nowhere.invalid.net> wrote in message

> my Mothers favorite sport was the art of the open hand. as she lay dieing,
> she slapped me and said it was time for me to carry on her art. she made
> me promise to use it with out warning on fools and kooks.
> http://little_flower.dogagent.com/
>
> TrolLi

"There is no artist who does not like his work praised, and the Divine
Artist of souls is pleased when we do not stop at the exterior, but
penetrating even to the inmost sanctuary which He has chosen for His
dwelling, we admire its beauty."

http://www.littleflower.org/learn/words/others.asp

Please feel free to explore the whole site, Li.

BD

~BD~

Oct 29, 2008, 7:09:55 AM10/29/08

"VanguardLH" <V...@nguard.LH> wrote in message

--

I'm still wondering how best to answer you, Vanguard.

In the meantime, here is the full thread (the other was provided simply from
a hasty Google search - my apologies!)

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?query=Flatten+and+rebuild+concerns&dg=&cat=en_US_d02fc761-3f6b-402c-82f6-ba1a8875c1a7&lang=en&cr=&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=&exp=&sloc=en-us

Please also have a look at a recent post I made directly from the Microsoft
site - it appears in Usenet in a newsgroup called
'microsoft.public.security.homeusers'

You will note that I have queried the Microsoft 'look-alike' site here in
this group in a separate post!

Dave

~BD~

Oct 29, 2008, 8:41:22 AM10/29/08

> You will note that I have queried the Microsoft 'look-alike' site here in
> this group in a separate post!

Ooops! I should have been specific - I made that post to the
'microsoft.public.security' group only.

Dave

BoaterDave

Nov 6, 2008, 2:07:52 PM11/6/08
On Oct 27, 8:50 am, VanguardLH <V...@nguard.LH> wrote:
> [...]

> You were told back then to stop referring to external forums.  This is
> Usenet, not a forum.  So either point at Microsoft's article ID for
> their gatewayed post (i.e., a URL link to the article using Microsoft's
> webnews-for-dummies "Communities" gateway to Usenet), provide the news:
> URL to the post, or provide a URL link to the Google Groups copy of the
> Usenet thread.
>
> Apparently you deliberately attempt to prevent following the discussion
> by your repeated changing of the Subject header.  You claim that Peter
> submitted lying posts.  Bitch, insult, and opinion posts are not lying
> posts.  That are you not well liked by some regular posters doesn't make
> them liars.  It means they have opinions just like you do.
>
> Perhaps no one has yet provided you with some useful information as to
> how you should be posting to Usenet.  Read the articles below:

Thank you so much for providing all these links Vanguard. I have now
visited all of them.

http://66.39.69.143/forums.html followed on from hxxp://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
and, interestingly, mentioned Aumha and DTS-L

Earlier this year the DTS-L web site took one to SPAM sites. When
questioned in a straight-forward and non-provocative manner as to why
this might be, I was stone-walled. Bad news. NO explanation!

Blind trust? No-way!

In real life there are bad guys. On the Internet, too! There is no way
to tell which is which on the 'net - is there?

I KNOW I'm a good guy - I've no idea about everyone else! :)

Dave

BoaterDave

Nov 19, 2008, 3:14:37 AM11/19/08
On Oct 27, 5:14 pm, "---Fitz---" <---fitz...@invalid.com> wrote:

>  He has been stalking select people for some time in
> these groups for being suspicious...PA Bear, Peter Foldes, etc, ad nauseum.

I have! *I'd* describe it as watching and waiting - the long game!

> He believes there are terrorists in these newsgroups...

In all probability there are! Can you be sure there aren't?

> If there was an internet police force, he would be the chief of police. > He's apparently on a self righteous crusade.

> He's kinda like chewing gum on a shoe.

You are correct.

May I refer you to the well known poem by Rudyard Kipling, here:-
http://www.kipling.org.uk/poems_if.htm

IF.....

IF you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

--

Dave

BoaterDave

Nov 19, 2008, 3:32:54 AM11/19/08
On Nov 19, 8:14 am, BoaterDave <BoaterD...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> On Oct 27, 5:14 pm, "---Fitz---" <---fitz...@invalid.com> wrote:
>
> >  He has been stalking select people for some time in
> > these groups for being suspicious...PA Bear, Peter Foldes, etc, ad nauseum.
>
> I have! *I'd* describe it as watching and waiting - the long game!
>
> > He believes there are terrorists in these newsgroups...
>
> In all probability there are! Can you be sure there aren't?
>
> > If there was an internet police force, he would be the chief of police. > He's apparently on a self righteous crusade.
> > He's kinda like chewing gum on a shoe.
>
> You are correct.
>
> May I refer you to the well known poem by Rudyard Kipling, here:-http://www.kipling.org.uk/poems_if.htm

Forgive me. For those who do not keep a constant watch in these
groups,
the original thread started out as this subject .........

Norton CE detects virus in C:\Recycler... 24 Oct by Jordon

HTH

Dave

BoaterDave

Apr 3, 2014, 4:46:12 PM4/3/14

~BD~

Apr 8, 2014, 6:59:41 PM4/8/14
I wonder why nobody looked/responded. <puzzled>

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae193/wbrad/Sea/Cable-Beach-3.jpg

The Daring Dufas

Apr 9, 2014, 3:30:23 AM4/9/14
I just looked at the series of beach shots and they're beautiful. I
thought it funny that folks would be grabbing their camels to take a
trip to the beach. The only thing missing where nekid women and
men(can't leave out the gals and some of the err, guys)running around
the beach or playing volleyball. The appearance of certain parts of
their bodies could indicate the temperature that day. ^_^

BD, did you post the series of pictures to alt.2600 the first time? I
don't remember seeing them or it could have been one of those days that
takes my mind off the world around me. o_O

TDD
Message has been deleted

The Daring Dufas

Apr 9, 2014, 8:36:06 AM4/9/14
On 4/9/2014 2:59 AM, Robert James wrote:
> On 09 Apr 2014; I imposed a declaration in opposition to The Daring
> Dufas's motion to modify THE PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION in support of the
> CROSS MOTION TO VACATE THE PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION. So noted by the
> Federal Court of Usenet Justice proceeding preliminary declaration,
> news:li2suf$526$1@dont- email.me:
>
>> The only thing missing where nekid women and men(can't leave out
>> the gals and some of the err, guys)running around the beach or
>> playing volleyball. The appearance of certain parts of their bodies
>> could indicate the temperature that day. ^_^
>>
>> TDD
>
> Glass of water for Mr. Humphries!
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLUQ2TQUZbI
>
> Co$

Robert honey, here's the video for you because you're so cute. I
remember your pictures from your website. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-DZ_QIrL8o

TDD

~BD~

Apr 9, 2014, 9:17:13 AM4/9/14
Short answer - *NO*!!

To these Newsgroups: microsoft.public.security.virus,
microsoft.public.security, and microsoft.public.security.homeusers

I kinda stumbled over this old post a day or two ago:

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3C39a9a536-150a-44d8-918b-0eca5577fccb%401g2000prd.googlegroups.com%3E

I, too, thought the photographs had a certain magical quality! :-)

-
Message has been deleted

~BD~

Apr 9, 2014, 12:50:40 PM4/9/14
Robert James wrote:
> On 09 Apr 2014; I imposed a declaration in opposition to The Daring
> Dufas's motion to modify THE PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION in support of the
> CROSS MOTION TO VACATE THE PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION. So noted by the
> Federal Court of Usenet Justice proceeding preliminary declaration,
> That way, fly I not. Guess you don't read my paper too often.

This should make you smile though! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXYjgHC_Ycw
Message has been deleted

~BD~

Apr 9, 2014, 2:40:46 PM4/9/14
Robert James wrote:
> On 09 Apr 2014; I imposed a declaration in opposition to ~BD~'s motion
> to modify THE PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION in support of the CROSS MOTION TO
> VACATE THE PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION. So noted by the Federal Court of
> Usenet Justice proceeding preliminary declaration,

>>> That way, fly I not. Guess you don't read my paper too often.
>>
>> This should make you smile though! :-)
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXYjgHC_Ycw
>>

> Way off:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUv0n4Us6e8 :-)

Bummer! :-(

--

jj ;-)

The Daring Dufas

Apr 9, 2014, 3:34:29 PM4/9/14
On 4/9/2014 12:42 PM, Robert James wrote:
> On 09 Apr 2014; I imposed a declaration in opposition to ~BD~'s
> motion to modify THE PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION in support of the CROSS
> MOTION TO VACATE THE PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION. So noted by the Federal
> Court of Usenet Justice proceeding preliminary declaration,

>>> That way, fly I not. Guess you don't read my paper too often.
>>
>> This should make you smile though! :-)
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXYjgHC_Ycw

Do you think if you were to squeeze their butts, their boobs would pop
out and make that squeaky toy sound? o_

TDD

~BD~

Apr 9, 2014, 4:34:53 PM4/9/14
Like THIS squeaky toy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr3_mXJeP1g

Amazing! :-)

-
Message has been deleted

The Daring Dufas

Apr 9, 2014, 7:29:21 PM4/9/14
What a cool doggie! Sandy just came up to me and it is time for her
medication. We're on the same medication schedule and I have to fool her
into taking her pills. At first, I could roll the pill up in sliced
cheese but she started turning her nose up at that so I bought some
cheap hotdogs that I could hide the pills inside but I ran out of
hotdogs so I just gave her a pill rolled up in some deli sliced roast
chicken I use to make sandwiches for me when I take my pills. Sandy is a
little smart ass but she needs me. ^_^

TDD

The Daring Dufas

Apr 9, 2014, 7:31:05 PM4/9/14
On 4/9/2014 5:18 PM, Robert James wrote:
> On 09 Apr 2014; I imposed a declaration in opposition to The Daring
> Dufas's motion to modify THE PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION in support of
> the CROSS MOTION TO VACATE THE PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION. So noted by
> the Federal Court of Usenet Justice proceeding preliminary
> declaration, news:li47c4$r09$2...@dont-email.me:
> I think if I squeezed in their butts with the help of some Giggitty
> Giggitty Goo, their tongue would pop out and they would make all
> types of sounds... O_o
>
> Co$

Girls always hit me when I do it. o_O

TDD

~BD~

Apr 10, 2014, 8:51:16 AM4/10/14
The Daring Dufas wrote:
[....]
>> Like THIS squeaky toy?
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr3_mXJeP1g
>>
>> Amazing! :-)
>>
>> -
> What a cool doggie! Sandy just came up to me and it is time for her
> medication. We're on the same medication schedule and I have to fool her
> into taking her pills. At first, I could roll the pill up in sliced
> cheese but she started turning her nose up at that so I bought some
> cheap hotdogs that I could hide the pills inside but I ran out of
> hotdogs so I just gave her a pill rolled up in some deli sliced roast
> chicken I use to make sandwiches for me when I take my pills. Sandy is a
> little smart ass but she needs me. ^_^

I suspect you need each other! ;-)

When we had cats as well as a dog, feeding the dog a pill inside a good
dollop of tinned cat food did the trick EVERY time!

Have I ever invited you to explore the doggy web site here:-
http://www.dogagent.com/

You may enjoy that. Comments welcome afterwards if you do visit!

-