Get best security companies

swcsec...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2013, 4:20:07 AM12/27/13
SWC Security provides high visibility signage which is displayed and electronic tracking helps them to track the frequency and effectiveness of visits of each and every person within the area. For more information about us please visit http://www.swcsecurity.com.au

David H. Lipman

Dec 29, 2013, 8:17:40 AM12/29/13
From: <swcsec...@gmail.com>

> SWC Security provides high visibility signage which is displayed and
> electronic tracking
> helps them to track the frequency and effectiveness of visits of each and
> every person
> within the area. For more information about us please visit

Thatnk you for letting us know that we shoould AVOID SWC Security as any
so-called "security" who resorts to spamming is unethical and thus
untrustworthy.

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp