malaware bytes detects my forticlient as a virus

jch...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2016, 1:38:11 PM6/17/16
Hello everyone, has anyone had a similar experience with the forti client. I called tech support and i dont think they are taking my call seriously. My computer stop booting with a boot mgr error. I ran Malawarebytes on the computer and it detected Spyware.Zbot.VXGen on 5 files included in the forticlient installer. FortiClientSetup_5.0.10.0362_x64.exe. I downloaded the installer over the phone with tech support and same result. Could this be a false positive?

David H. Lipman

Jun 18, 2016, 7:47:18 AM6/18/16
On 6/17/2016 1:38 PM, jch...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello everyone, has anyone had a similar experience with the forti client. I called tech support and i dont think they are taking my call seriously. My computer stop booting with a boot mgr error. I ran Malawarebytes on the computer and it detected Spyware.Zbot.VXGen on 5 files included in the forticlient installer. FortiClientSetup_5.0.10.0362_x64.exe. I downloaded the installer over the phone with tech support and same result. Could this be a false positive?

Create and account on the Malwarebytes' forum and create a False
Positive post in;
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/forum/42-file-detections/

Please read before reporting a false positive -
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/3228-please-read-before-reporting-a-false-positive/

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp