graycol.gif?

RSMBob

Nov 28, 2007, 11:13:46 AM11/28/07
I sent an E-Mail to someone who said there was an attachment called
"graycol.gif" attached to it. I have no idea what this is and Googling it
got me a bunch of gibberish. Can anyone clue me in as to if this is
something to be concerned about? Thanx.

Klaatu01

Nov 28, 2007, 12:52:27 PM11/28/07

Where (what program) did you send it to them from?

RSMBob

Nov 28, 2007, 3:05:17 PM11/28/07

"Klaatu01" <cost...@amsec.com> wrote in message

It was sent from Windows Mail (MS Vista O/S). Thanks

Tom [Pepper] Willett

Nov 28, 2007, 3:10:13 PM11/28/07
I would guess the image is a gray column. Are you using html format with a
gray column provided by an image? Or some program, such as outgoing spam
checker, that uses a gray column?

If so, and the receiver reads in text only, he would see that attachment.

"RSMBob" <bobh...@prodigy.net> wrote in message
:
: "Klaatu01" <cost...@amsec.com> wrote in message

: