Antispyware taskbar icon

බැලීම් 0
පළමු නොකියවූ පණිවිඩය දක්වා මඟ හරින්න

scorpion

නොකියවූ,
2005 මාර්තු 21, 22.09.022005-03-21
සිට
Hi When I installed the anti spyware, the task bar icon is red in colour, and
now today when I logged on to my pc, I found it become a blue colour icon, is
that normal? I kinda worried that some one has do something on my pc that I
am not aware of. Please advise.

A McGuire

නොකියවූ,
2005 මාර්තු 22, 10.21.042005-03-22
සිට
It should still be the same color - a red target looking icon. You might
kill your explorer.exe process and restart it to reload your icons in the
tray. Sometimes they can show up incorrectly.

--
A McGuire
"scorpion" <scor...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

scorpion

නොකියවූ,
2005 මාර්තු 22, 18.49.032005-03-22
සිට
Hi I did activate the remote desktop session on my pc.. so thats why its
trigers it to become blue? so its not hacker or some one try to sabotage my
pc?

"Bigbruva" wrote:

> The icon turns blue when it is used in a Remote Desktop session, however
> there is a bug in the beta that can cause this to change under normal
> operation.
> No need to worry.
>
> If you have more questions or issues on this checkout the Antispyware
> newsgroups at:
> http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us
>
> HTH
>
> BB

> "scorpion" <scor...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Bigbruva

නොකියවූ,
2005 මාර්තු 22, 14.25.102005-03-22
සිට
The icon turns blue when it is used in a Remote Desktop session, however
there is a bug in the beta that can cause this to change under normal
operation.
No need to worry.

If you have more questions or issues on this checkout the Antispyware
newsgroups at:
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

HTH

BB

"scorpion" <scor...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Bigbruva

නොකියවූ,
2005 මාර්තු 23, 14.04.032005-03-23
සිට
You can be sure it is not a Hacker turning your icon blue.
Take deep breathes and relax :-)

BB

"scorpion" <scor...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

antispyware