Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

WALRUS@discussions.microsoft.com THE WALRUS

ungelesen,
27.11.2008, 11:07:0227.11.08
an
Hello to all,

I rercently installed windows vista business to my computer, everything was
fine until I tried to enter a chat site called Latin Chat. When the chat page
is coming up a message that says Install Active control pops up, I enter yes
but then " Windows has blocked this software because it can not e verify "
now I have entered this chat site many times before from my old computer that
also had vista.

Please advice on how can I access this site or get rid of windows blocking
software feature.

Please help,

Regards to all,

THE WALRUS