Commenting

Sean

Sep 25, 2009, 7:10:01 AM9/25/09
Is it possible to enable the commenting feature in a PDF from a document
created in Word 2007 on a Vista operating system ?

I want to send a PDF file to colleagues for review. The PDF file aws created
by selecting Save as > PDF or XPS in a Word 2007. I cannot enable commenting
in the PDF, because it must be enabled from the source file or via Adobe
Acrobat.

I was wondering if it was possible to enable it from Microsoft Office Word
2007 ?