Any ideas on excel to pdf?

Anders Östman

Jun 17, 2002, 6:18:46 PM6/17/02
Hi,
I'm trying to build a script to open a excel-file and then save it as PDF.
I've got Acrobat installed and I'm trying to use PDFWriter.
I've heard there's some problems using this way to create a PDF from script.
Any other ideas which will not include buying some more expensive software
to solve it?

Thanks,
Anders

Dood
and...@dood.nu
www.dood.nu

jaron...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2014, 2:00:08 AM12/10/14
I have used many scripts to convert excel files to pdf file, but there is no any script efficient to convert excel files to pdf . I have a work environment where i need to convert each and every excel file to pdf. So it was really difficult for me to do it manually as it takes lots of time and efforts of mine. Then i have used a converter tool that is Total Excel Converter. This tool is real aid to me. This is so efficient and easy to use that i do not need to worry about the conversion of multiple files. Total Excel Converter is a compact and user friendly file conversion utility that ensures easy exporting of Excel to PDF. Using this you can simply combine several Excel files into a multi-page PDF and it offers both GUI and command line mode.

convert excel to pdf - http://www.coolutils.com/Excel-to-PDF