any way to edit MP3 ID3 tags with a script?

Claudia R.

Jan 14, 2016, 2:02:05 AM1/14/16
I found this post by another user and the script works like a charm to read files and provide an .html file of ID3 tags.

Below that someone hinted at the possibility of modifying the code to replace/change ID3 tags.

Perhaps windows media player integration needed?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript/yaDCTuIiFUo

Any help is very much appreciated.

Claudia R.

maynard...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2017, 5:00:06 PM4/12/17
Claudia,

If you're still around, I don't know of any script capability to do what you want but I use a free downloadable utility called ID3TAG. It does the job nicely.

Ray M