Bug in security update

Mayayana

Aug 17, 2019, 3:08:07 PM8/17/19
Don't know details about this. August 13 security update
may cause error when running VB6, VBA, or VBScript code.
KB4512508? KB4512486?

I'm not clear about details. There seem to be a number
of KB numbers involved. At least one patch is for VBS
security. I also came across a chat about problems creating
an empty array in VBA. But I haven't been able to find
any definitive explanation. Affects Win7-10.

Probably a minor problem that will get fixed, but good
to know in case anyone calls in a panic saying your
software broke.

JJ

Aug 18, 2019, 3:25:14 PM8/18/19
This is why I don't auto update, or apply update early, for any software. I
only apply those which are at least one month old.