BlueScreen For :) [ It S Just For Funny ]

Stephen Hemish

Dec 2, 2023, 9:36:09 AM12/2/23
How about a 1000% refund of the purchase price of ML? I will pay that to you personally, let me know where to send the check [...] This is where you are totally mistaken. This is not a professional project. It is not intended to be a professional project. This is a spare time, hobby project that is just for fun. There are all kinds of disclaimers to this end.

The trope name notwithstanding, the character suffering a Heroic BSOD may not necessarily be a fully-fledged hero. However, if something like this happens to a more ambiguous or mundane character, it is much more likely to be Played for Laughs or just taken less seriously. But a BSOD is never brief or trivial; the effect must involve some kind of total mental shut-down to qualify. Also, an outright villain suffering a similar effect will usually experience a Villainous Breakdown (often involving them going completely crazy instead of shutting down) or a Villainous BSoD (whereby they gain a conscience).

BlueScreen For :) [ It S Just For Funny ]
Download File https://nuetiwnehi.blogspot.com/?pe=2wHyLP

The system will display a message like, "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you." Or general stop error codes (such as VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). Or hexadecimal codes (such as 0x000000D1, 0x0000000A, or 0x0000007B) are just hieroglyphics for regular users.

It is funny that Windows points you to restart, but you keep receiving the same blue screen after doing so. Seriously, the BSOD error can bring you data loss. Hence, it is urgent to recover lost data as well as find a way to fix this blue screen error of death.

It can come when we least expect it, when we are happily playing our favorite game and diligently working on the report due tomorrow. Then, all of a sudden, when we are just right about to save our progress, the blue demon appears, stares at you straight in the face and tells you that some sort of fatal, non-recoverable error has occur.

I purchased a used iPhone 5s 64GB in excellent condition earlier this year from a reputable seller on eBay and it seems like I have had nothing but problems with it since I got it. It has been displaying the infamous "blue screen of death" symptoms, including flashing a dark blue screen then constantly trying to reboot over and over again. At first, I thought this was just a problem with the phone being overworked at certain times, but when it started to do it almost too often, that's when I realized that clearly, something must be wrong. The problem seems to have gotten worse over time, starting out with a simple blue screen flash and one reboot, later progressing to several blue screen flash-reboot attempts in a row, one after another until the phone finally was able to stabilize itself. It didn't matter if I was using a certain app or trying to unlock the phone -- the blue screen flashes would occur at any given time. Completely random and unexpected. It has gotten to the point that the phone is so terribly unreliable, I have since gone back to using my old iPhone 4 (running iOS 6.0) for the past few months until I can get this figured out.

Another weird thing about the new battery is that it appears to have a minor delay in updating the accuracy of the battery percentage life remaining. For example, I'll use the phone heavily for 20 minutes straight and the battery indicator still shows 100% remaining. Then I'll check the phone about 10 minutes later and it will be at 78% without any use in between. I'll use it again for 5 minutes, let it sit, and the percentage is then at around 64%. The battery life is still much better than the old battery, albeit slightly delayed, but this still does not seem normal to me. Also, while charging idly for about half an hour, the phone becomes completely unresponsive when I go to use it again. It just shows a black screen and no amount of button pressing will get it to wake-up, including removing the charging cable. The only fix for this issue is to let the phone sit for about 24-48 hours and then try to turn it on, which usually works. It's like it dies while charging...?

I contacted the seller I purchased the phone from on eBay and he indicated that he was not aware of this problem with the phone and never would have sold it had it been operating in this condition. He also mentioned that the phone has never been jailbroken and never had any screen replacements or repairs of any kind; nor had it been dropped hard or exposed to water. I trust the seller because the phone was sold and received in excellent physical condition. Before the sale, he just updated the phone to iOS 9, which is somewhat coincidental because many other 5s owners have reported the "blue screen of death" issue after updating to iOS 9. Upon prying the phone open to replace the battery, I could tell that the phone had never received any other prior repairs judging by the intact seal around the screen where it meets the metal band. In other words, this is an unmolested phone displaying the blue screen of death issue. If the phone had never been tampered with, how could I have long screw trace damage to the motherboard if the phone had all original parts prior to installing the new battery? What would be the reason for this besides the iOS 9 update? This is the only logical explanation I can think of.

If you Google "iPhone 5s Blue Screen of Death Fix 100% Working," with high hopes, I tried the procedure outlined in the video. However, much to my dismay, it didn't correct the issue for me. I'm thinking this is because my phone has never had any previous screen replacements/repairs. It's funny because in the process of trying this little fix, I accidentally pulled up on the phone's screen too much and damaged the home button ribbon flex cable (could it get any worse?). Wish they would have said to be more careful in the tutorial I was watching... Now, with a broken home button, this eliminates the possibility of performing a soft reset when the phone enters the blue screen reboot loop. I don't use iWorks apps (Pages, Keynotes, Numbers) and never have, so I have already ruled that solution out. All iCloud sharing is disabled, so I'm all set there, too. Maybe there's an incompatibility with some of my apps being 32-bit vs. 64-bit (like the phone's processor is designed for) but all my apps have been legally downloaded from the App Store and have been up to date. Because I truly believe this is a software issue and not a hardware issue, I hoped the subsequent iOS updates released after iOS 9.0 would fix the issue, but the issue still persists on the current OS (9.3.3). Maybe my possibly faulty new battery has aggravated the issue, even though it was blue screening before the battery replacement?

Thanks for your reply. I just did some more research and have a hunch that it might, in fact, be the U2 IC chip causing the blue screen of death problem. I have some repair places in mind already -- it would be less expensive than purchasing a new phone (comparable iPhone 6 models in my area for $300).

Long Screw Damage is repairable, it all depends on how much damage there is. I received a lost cause last week; it had two layers of PCB destroyed. But when it is just a single layer, there is hope. He just needs to have the phone looked at to be certain.
eebf2c3492