Windows 2008 Server RRAS Setup

K@discussions.microsoft.com Chad K

Sep 23, 2009, 10:08:01 AM9/23/09
I have setup a windows 2008 server with RRAS role. I have my NAT device
pointing the appropriate PPTP ports to the server internally. I can make the
connection and authenticate. I can ping multiple server/subnets, but any
time I go to open a Outlook connection or softphone connection...the
connection drops. Is there something I'm missing. Do I need to allow
certain traffic from the RRAS server? Thanks