XSLT

harii

Jul 30, 2013, 10:35:40 AM7/30/13
Hi, i just added my list in data view webpart.After adding the list it is
showing above error without any modifications.I also observed that

some of the fields dsiplay names also not coming thier internal filed names
only
showing.The exact error i am getting is

"<X>SharePont Designer cannot render the XSLT in this Data View. Try
to undo your changes or re-insert the Data View.

Failed setting processor stylesheet : 0x8004005 : Expression expected.
{ddwrt:DataBind('u',concat('ff1',$Pos),'Value','ValueChanged','ID',--

> ,<--'@Varname',<-Title')}

"Please let me know problem reason and solution for this