How to get original image's coordinates X,Y from zoomed image

ausgo...@hotmail.com

Aug 21, 2012, 10:41:34 PM8/21/12
Hi Everyone,

I am not sure whether this is the correct group to post this topic, but I need your help if all possible:

I have an image file w = 2479, h = 3508, dipx = 300, dixy = 300
To display online, I use a software to make a smaller w = 800, h = 1052, dipx = dipy = 300
Once user uses mouse to draw a rectangle I get the coordinate x=175, y = 202, the retancalar w = 584, h = 52
I would like to know how can I get the original image's x, y, and the rectangle w, h?
Any ideas for the fomular that I can use?

Thanks in advance

Rob

Evertjan.

Aug 22, 2012, 6:11:16 AM8/22/12
wrote on 22 aug 2012 in microsoft.public.scripting.jscript:

> Hi Everyone,

Sorry, no one here,

This NG is dying.

> I am not sure whether this is the correct group to post this topic,
> but I need your help if all possible:
>
> I have an image file w = 2479, h = 3508, dipx = 300, dixy = 300

dixy?

> To display online, I use a software to make a smaller w = 800, h =

What software, clientside javescript code?

Show your code and ask here:

Newsgroups: comp.lang.javascript

--
Evertjan.