How to inherit the console ?

Timothy Madden

Sep 26, 2012, 5:32:13 PM9/26/12
Hello

I would like to run a child process in the current console window that
CScript is running in. Is there a way to do that ?

The methods I can see in the documentation, WshShell.Run and
WshShell.Exec, either open a new console window, or hide the process
input and output streams under the TextStream objects StdIn, StdOut and
StdErr. Connecting the WshScriptExec streams with the WScript streams
would also be nice, but I see no way to do that either.

Thank you,
Timothy Madden