script debugger

ThickThin

Dec 13, 2009, 10:45:04 AM12/13/09
Hello, I made a simple host that uses windows script tech. for
interpreting vbs script. This host is written in C++ (ATL) and is a
consolle application. The script execution can last for minutes, even
hours, and I need the current line in the file. How can I do that? Any
suggestion is appreciated. I looked at IActiveScriptDebug interface
but don't know how to use it and seems rather complicated for such a
easy task.
Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Andrea