Getting post viewing stats

Marco Shaw

Dec 27, 2006, 8:09:04 PM12/27/06
I like your netscan site. I was looking for some kind of solution/API to
get article viewing stats.

Just for fun, I'd like to report on the number of times an article or thread
has been viewed.

Is there anything like that available now?

Marco

Sean Liming (eMVP)

Jan 11, 2007, 2:34:07 PM1/11/07

I like Netscann too and ran into this NG a while ago, but it is hardly used.
I don't know if anyone actually monitors this NG. The only e-mail I found
was: nsp...@microsoft.com

You might want to contact them directly.

Sean Liming
eMVP

"Marco Shaw" <marcoDOTshaw_@_gmailDOTcom> wrote in message

Marco Shaw

Jan 11, 2007, 7:57:13 PM1/11/07
> I like Netscann too and ran into this NG a while ago, but it is hardly
> used. I don't know if anyone actually monitors this NG. The only e-mail I
> found was: nsp...@microsoft.com
>
> You might want to contact them directly.

Thanks.