Re: How can I change text direction in a Table?

Mary Sauer

Mar 11, 2008, 5:50:23 PM3/11/08
High-light the column, Right-click the table, format table, Cell Properties tab,
Check Rotate text within Autoshape 90 degrees. Is this what you want to do?

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Tarian" <Tar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to create a table in Publisher to use as a survey form.
>
> The first column should be wide enough to take a sentence.
> The other 5 columns should be narrow - but each of these 5 columns has a
> header which would look better on its side - i.e. flowing from bottom to top.
>
> I can change direction in Excel - but not in Table

Charles Slocum

Nov 11, 2010, 12:19:42 PM11/11/10
I'd like to have the text read from bottom up.

>>> http://msauer.mvps.org/