Download Galaxy Watch Apps

Isidora Herline

Jan 25, 2024, 4:23:24 PMJan 25
I switched to galaxy watch 4 from galaxy watch3 this week. Is there a way to configure home button to open apps screen? On watch3 when I press home button, apps screen used to popup. However, on galaxy watch 4 I need to swipe up to open app screen.

download galaxy watch apps

Download Zip https://t.co/pls6T1cCkj

Samsung Galaxy smartwatches offer a range of watch styles that can suit many different situations, and having the best apps for the Galaxy Watch makes it even better. The ability to download apps to customize your watch further is one of the best reasons to get a smartwatch. Below are some of the best apps you can download from the Galaxy Store for your watch.

If you can't find just the right watch face that comes pre-loaded on your watch or you just want to explore more choices, the Facer app is the way to go. You can find styles based on some of the most famous designs from around the world, to a digital sport style that looks like it came from a Sci-Fi movie and anything else in between.

Spotify is already a pretty fantastic music streaming service as it is, but it gets even better if you own a Galaxy Watch. You can download the Spotify app directly to your smartwatch, then download songs and playlists and leave your phone behind. It's not the fully-fledged version of the app, but it's better than nothing.

The best part about all of this is that you no longer need to solely rely on the Galaxy Store to download and install apps. Thanks to the transition to Wear OS 3, which started with the Galaxy Watch 4, the Play Store is just a few taps away. That being said, here are our picks for the best apps for Samsung Galaxy smartwatches.

Facer is an app that has been around for years, offering nearly any style of watch face you can imagine. There are classic-looking options to futuristic ones and everything in between. While there are plenty of individual watch faces available for download from the Play Store and the Galaxy Store, Facer makes life easy, as you'll be able to re-download and use "old" watch faces all from the same app if you end up upgrading to a new Android phone or a new Galaxy Watch in the future.

Spotify is one of the most popular music services around, and Samsung Galaxy watches have direct access, with an app made for your wrist. You can stream and control your full Spotify library, including playlists you've created. Now you can leave your phone in your pocket when you want to get your tunes going.

It's incredibly useful to be able to jot down thoughts or ideas that come into your head from your phone or computer. But it's even more convenient when you can do so using you smartwatch. Not only does the Google Keep app work on the best Android smartwatches, but you can even use it to keep track of your shopping lists, to-do lists, and much more.

Samsung has a great all-around health platform loaded on all of its Galaxy smartwatches, but much of that data stays in that ecosystem. Strava is one of the most popular fitness tracking apps around, with the ability to record a wide range of workouts and share them to various platforms. You can also connect with different clubs, friends, and followers to share your progress.

Strava is one of the few health and fitness apps that seamlessly works across all of your devices. This includes the Galaxy Watch, and all you need to do is download the app, for free, from the Play Store.

Considering the sheer size of smartwatches nowadays, especially the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that some people want to play games on their smartwatches. While the list of games that you can actually play on your watch isn't as vast as the best Android games, there are still some options. Just take Infinity Loop, for example, as this is a puzzle game that lets you tap and swipe to solve each puzzle.

Installing the Uber app on your Galaxy Watch will allow it to sync up with the app on your phone. You can call a ride to get you to your next destination and keep you up to date on the car's location. When it's getting close, the app will show you on your watch and keep your phone in your pocket.

Samsung Health is more than capable of handling pretty much anything you could want when it comes to keeping track of your health and fitness. It integrates seamlessly with your Galaxy Watch, and can even sync with third-party health apps.

There are a lot of to-do apps out there, with more landing in the Play Store on a seemingly-daily basis. However, we would argue that there are none better than Todoist. The app is as flexible as you want, allowing you to keep things simple with basic lists, or you can even go so far as to create full-blown projects with due dates, notes, attachments, and more. Early in 2022, the company also announced a major overhaul of its Wear OS app, providing a straightforward interface, and one that fully embraced Material Design.

By using one of the best Samsung Galaxy Watch bands around, you can make your watch a little more you. The other way to customize your watch is by downloading an app to your Samsung Galaxy smartwatch. When you are ready to start installing apps to your Galaxy smartwatch, there are a couple of ways to do it, and we have a helpful guide put together for you.

I was surprised to see a number of updates waiting to be installed when I opened Google Play on my watch and scrolled down to the bottom (i.e., wasn't obvious where to find the notification that updates were waiting). Is there any way apps can be set to update automatically or there can be some sort of special update utility / app used?

The watch face is the main screen that the user will see every time they interact with the Galaxy Watch. This guide is focused on Native development, though, designing the Watch Face can be either be done Native or by Web manually.

So, I recently bought my first smartwatch and want to know the best apps for my watch which may provide additional features that are not available by default like an app that can measure body temperature etc... Any recommendations?

I'm a pixel user thinking of getting the galaxy watch 4, does anyone know if you're able to delete the Samsung apps off the watch ? Or are we doomed to have duplicates of apps ? Also, I've read you can't remap the bixby button is that still the case ?

If nothing works from above, I would suggest you contact Facer Support by emailing them at: facer-support little-labs.com They will want you to include the watch brand and model number, the operating system version plus the Facer app version you have. Also include a detailed explanation of the issue you are having so they can investigate what might be going on.

Ok, I know this is an OLD post but i will inject some newer info for anyone stuck on APP_ID for watchface studio buttons. VERY SIMPLE , what your looking for is not the appid but its the package name. the best way to find this is go to playstore and download the Package names app . open it and you will see the apps that are installed on your phone. for example samsung notes will have a package name of com.samsung.android.app.notes this is what you will place in the appid section of your button. hope this helps all who are stuck.

For those looking for an app companion to help track fitness, gain better music control, or just have a bit of fun, we've tested out tons of Samsung Galaxy Watch apps so you don't have to. Below are 15 of the best.

4. You can return to the app and start searching for apps by voice, using the keyboard, or drawing out letters to spell the app you're searching for. There are also curated lists of the most popular that you can scroll through.

I believe it is S Health > Steps and it is part of the predefined apps make a text box with the Tag for step count and then set it as a button to open app

or

Add the Step Count complication and make one of the text elements open app then group it. Then when you tap on it should open

I think you are right but i will have a look at my Watch3 to see if I can trigger it. SHealth is not an open API so it may take the two step process. The preinstalled watch faces have the ability to address it directly.

Hello, I am using Samsung Galaxy watch (B62B) (Model No. SM-R800) for syncing my Strava activity. It was working almost fine till yesterday until I encountered issue on syncing my morning run from Strava to Strava servers through watch. Little did I realise at that time that it can be something to do with watch.samsung.strava being down and did multiple things to fix and now have landed up in difficult situation. Looking for some assistance now.

Issues:

I'm happy to confirm that this issue has been resolved and the Samsung watches should work as expected with Strava. If you are still having issues, we ask that you submit a support ticket, and someone from Strava Support will be happy to work with you to troubleshoot.

I am developing a web-based app on Tizen Studio 3.7 and I wish to install it on a Samsung Galaxy Watch. I am able to connect the watch to my PC via wifi, however, when I try to run the app I face the following error:"The application installation on the device has failed due to a signature error! (error code: -12)

I had the same problem, but got it resolved by generating a new certificate where only the DUID of my actual smartwatch was registered, not the one of the emulator.After that everything worked out just fine, moreover it is still possible to run the app on the emulator.

How about you change the architecture of your project to arm instead of x86 from Project properties ? Then clean build, create new certificate and install in the watch. Please make sure the whole time your watch is connected and showing in the tizen studio.

Samsung Galaxy Watch owners will be able to take advantage of three new apps on their device later this summer following an update from Samsung. Once the update lands, Galaxy Watch wearers will be able to use WhatsApp, Samsung Wallet and Thermo Check from their wrist.

f5d0e4f075