How do I talk to a live person at United Airlines? 24/7 Help

David Allen

Dec 14, 2023, 9:26:16 AM12/14/23
Getting help from any airline is like a blessing. If you wish to get assistance from United Airlines customer service team for your problem. You can dial United Airlines Phone Number 1 (800) 864-8331 or +1-213-433-7173 (OTA) to talk to a real person at United Airlines and follow through the IVR process. If you do not know how can I talk to a real person at United Airlines, You must read the article below, save your efforts and time.

How can I talk to a real person at United Airlines?

To speak with a real person at United Airlines, you can dial their customer service number +1-213-433-7173 (No wait) or 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331), conveniently found on their official website or booking confirmation. Once connected, navigate the automated menu by saying "representative" to expedite the process.

Without wasting much time, let’s learn the process of connecting with United Airlines.

Simple steps to talk to a real person at United Airlines
Dial United Airlines Phone Number +1-213-433-7173/+1-800-864-8331 to talk to a real person at United Airlines and follow through the IVR process:

Press 9 in case there is a need to make changes in the reservation made.

Press 5 to get details on the refund that has been initiated.

Press 2 if you want to report missing baggage with the airline.

Press # for information on travel policy with infants.

How can I speak to a live agent at United Airlines?

Toll-Free Customer Service Phone Number: For a direct line to United customer service, whether you are in the U.S. or anywhere around the world where it flies, simply place a call to the United phone number 1 (800) 864-8331 or +1-213-433-7173 (Toll-free) . This line is available for urgent help and general inquiries. The number is applicable for customers calling from the U.S. or Canada​​​​.

Note: Dial United Airlines Phone Number +1-800-475-5207/+1-800-864-8331 to talk to a real person at United Airlines and follow through the IVR process: Press 9 in case there is a need to make changes in the reservation made.

Alternate Phone Number: An alternative United Airlines phone number to reach United Airlines is +1-213-433-7173 (OTA). This line also connects you to live customer service agents who can assist with booking new tickets, managing reservations, and other services​​.

Web Support Centre: For those in the United States and the UK, the Web Support Centre can be reached at (1-800-864-8331) or +1-213-433-7173. This service is available 24/7 and can provide assistance with reservations and other queries​​.

When you call these numbers, you'll typically encounter an automated voice system. Follow the instructions provided to reach a live agent. The wait time to connect with a representative is usually around 4-5 minutes​​. Additionally, United Airlines offers a live chat feature available 24/7 on their official website, which can be another way to communicate with their customer service team​

Alternative Ways To Contact United Airlines Customer Service

To connect with United Airlines, you have several options besides the traditional customer service phone line:

By Calling: you can contact United Airlines by calling their customer service. For a phone call method, you need to dial United Airlines phone number 1 (800) 864-8331 or +1-213-433-7173 (OTA) and proceed with your refund request to the representative by providing the essential details related to your United Airlines reservations. The phone number for United Airlines' customer service is typically provided on their official website or can be found through a quick online search.

Mobile App: United's mobile app allows for booking, checking flight status, and accessing customer service. you can connect with United Airlines through their mobile app. The United Airlines app offers various features for travelers, such as booking and managing flights, checking in, accessing boarding passes, tracking flight status, and more.

Social Media: you can connect with United Airlines through social media. They have a presence on various social media platforms and provide customer support through these channels. For issues or complaints, you can reach out to United Airlines' customer care team through their social media platforms. This is alongside other methods such as phone and their website's complaint form​​.

Email: You can contact United Airlines through email. For general inquiries, compliments, or concerns, you can email custom...@united.com​​​​​​. For additional information or to provide feedback, you can use the email address in...@united.com​​. If your inquiry is related to cargo, you can email ca...@united.com. They accept email inquiries 24/7, with responses provided during their hours of operation​​.

Live Chat: you can chat with United Airlines. They offer a chat service that is available 24 hours a day, every day​​. To access the chat tool, you need to use the United Airlines app. Once the app is open, tap the three parallel lines in the top left corner, then select "Contact us" followed by the "Message us" option. The chat agents are available from 9am to 8:30 p.m. ET​.

Postal Mail: you can contact United Airlines through postal mail. While airlines typically encourage customers to use digital methods like email or phone for quicker responses, mailing a letter is still an option if you prefer a more traditional approach or have specific needs that require sending documents physically. As of my last update in April 2023, the mailing address for United Airlines' corporate headquarters is:

United Airlines, Inc.

233 S. Wacker Drive

Chicago, IL 60606

USA

Does United Airlines have 24 hour customer service?

Yes, United Airlines offers 24-hour customer service. They provide chat agents who are available 24 hours a day, every day. Additionally, for phone support within the U.S. and Canada, their service hours are from 7:00 a.m. to midnight Central Time, daily. For customers outside the U.S. and Canada, they advise contacting the local United Customer Contact Center. Furthermore, United Airlines also provides 24/7 customer service support, allowing you to contact them at any time.

Conclusion!

Hopefully, the above information will be helpful to you in resolving your queries with United Airlines. Similarly, we have discussed multiple ways of communication so you can use any as per your preference. However, if you find any trouble, place a call at the United Airlines phone number +1-213-433-7173 or +1-800-864-8331 and connect with a United Airlines live person.

Help United Airlines Official Links

https://www.united.com/en/us

https://www.united.com/en/us/book-flight/united-reservations

https://www.united.com/en/us/manageres/mytrips

https://www.united.com/en/us/flightstatus/

https://www.united.com/en/gb

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines

FAQ's

Q1: How can I reach a live person at United Airlines customer service?

A: You can talk to a real person at United Airlines by calling their customer service number +1-213-433-7173 (No wait) or 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331), which can be found on their official website or your booking confirmation. Follow the automated prompts and say "representative" to connect with an agent quickly.

People also ask related post:

What number is 1 800 864 8331 United Airlines?
How can I talk to a real person at United Airlines?
Does American Airlines have 24 hour customer service?
Does United Airlines have a chat option?
Can I buy a United ticket for someone else?
What is the easiest way to contact American Airlines?
Can I cancel my flight and get a refund?
How do I call United MileagePlus customer service?
Does United charge for carry on bags?
How do I call United to change my flight?
Is calling United Airlines free?
Where do I send a complaint to United Airlines?