How do I print just the task list without any Gantt chart

Larry

May 3, 2009, 4:10:18 PM5/3/09
Selected view is "Gantt Chart". I want to print the task list without any of
the Gantt chart bushwah. I can do a print preview and identify the last page
of the list, then select 1-last page, but since that doesn't affect the total
pages value, I really need to prevent the Gantt chart stuff from printing.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Larry

Gilgamesh

May 3, 2009, 5:06:59 PM5/3/09
"Larry" <La...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Switch to the Task Sheet view.
By default it displays the same columns as the Gantt chart.

Darrell

May 4, 2009, 11:40:08 AM5/4/09
Larry,

I usually just slide the screen divider bar all the way to the right so that
there is no Gantt chart displayed on the screen.

Darrell

ocea...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2014, 12:06:45 PM11/21/14
Just what I needed... thanks...

vivekanandan...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2015, 2:17:47 PM2/9/15
On Friday, November 21, 2014 at 11:06:45 AM UTC-6, ocea...@gmail.com wrote:
> Just what I needed... thanks...

Great post. It helped me today. Thanks everyone.

ab7...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2015, 8:45:05 AM9/23/15
Larry, it is the great tip. It work. The description of MS Project help menu is not clear and very complicated. Thank you

hodi...@gmail.com

May 30, 2016, 3:06:37 AM5/30/16
All what I needed... thanks... :)

siddha...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2016, 1:52:29 AM8/21/16
It helped, thanks a bunch folks!

Btw, is there a way to select the columns before printing? It prints a few unwanted columns.

nick.b...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2016, 12:02:15 PM10/21/16
Very helpful... been trying to do this for awhile now

raghu...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2016, 11:22:56 AM11/17/16
On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 1:52:29 AM UTC-4, siddha...@gmail.com wrote:
> It helped, thanks a bunch folks!
>
> Btw, is there a way to select the columns before printing? It prints a few unwanted columns.

Have you tried hiding unwanted columns & then printing? You may add back the hidden cols back after printing.

niatr...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2017, 12:50:49 PM6/2/17
Perfect!!! Simple!! Thanks!!!

abhinavbha...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2017, 1:52:33 AM10/13/17
Thanks for simple post.

Use the link for seeing the "task sheet" option

View-> More Vies -> Tasks Sheet

Ref: https://pmstrategies.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/task-sheet-view.pdf

amandape...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2018, 3:19:22 PM6/14/18