How do I change the date on my COPA flight? 24/7 Help

Rekha Dave

Dec 11, 2023, 9:21:26 AM12/11/23
You have several options for changing the date on your Copa Airlines flight:
How to Change Your Flight Date on Copa Airlines:

Dial 1-786-840-COPA (2672) or +1-844-604-2944 (Copa Airlines Toll-Free Number) if you want to modify your flight ticket's date. Copa Airlines also provides online options to change your flight date, which you can access through your account
Online:
1. Through "My Trips": If you booked directly on copa.com, log in to "My Trips" and select the flight you want to change. Click on the "Change Itinerary" option and choose your new flight date.
2. Contact Center: Call Copa Airlines' Call Center at 1-786-840-COPA (2672) or +1-844-604-2944. Inform the representative that you want to change your flight date and they will assist you.
Offline:
• Sales Office: Visit a Copa Airlines sales office and speak directly with an agent to change your flight date.
• Airport Ticket Counter: You can also change your flight date at the airport ticket counter. However, it is recommended to do so online or through the Call Center beforehand to avoid long wait times.
Fees and Restrictions:
• Changing your flight date may incur fees depending on your fare type and the new date you choose. Check Copa Airlines' website or contact the Call Center for specific fee information.
• Changes are subject to availability on the new date you choose.
• Some restrictions may apply depending on your fare type and destination.
Here are some additional tips for changing your Copa Airlines flight date:
• Do so as early as possible to avoid higher fees and limited availability.
• Have your flight confirmation number ready.
• Be flexible with your new travel dates.
• Consider the fees associated with changing your flight date before making a decision.
Here are some helpful links:
• Copa Airlines Change Itinerary: https://help.copaair.com/hc/es-419/articles/17527589711767--Puedo-cambiar-la-fecha-la-ruta-o-el-itinerario-de-mi-boleto-a%C3%A9reo-en-l%C3%ADnea-
• Copa Airlines Contact Information: https://www.copaair.com/en-us/customer-service/