Calendar options greyed out in the Task Information dialog box

Ben

Apr 7, 2010, 6:14:02 PM4/7/10
I defined a new calendar and I wanted to apply it to a Task, but when I open
the Task Information dialog of the Advanced tab I see that the drop box after
Calendar is greyed out and it does not allow me to change the calendar for
the task. I tried setting various options on and off, but the grey is still
there. Any suggestion as to why this is happenning and how to solve it?

Ben

Apr 8, 2010, 11:43:02 AM4/8/10
I found out what it was. The task duration was defined in edays, so I guess
that Project didn't think that the calendar mattered and it greyed out that
option.

Dale Howard [MVP]

Apr 8, 2010, 1:59:54 PM4/8/10
Ben --

Thank you for troubleshooting your own problem and for sharing the solution
with us. :)

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services